thirty-seven : im tired

kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 690,298kyungiegram098  I wish to be the happy sunflower like I was before

♡ 690,298
kyungiegram098  I wish to be the happy sunflower like I was before.
comments are disabled !

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hyekyung exits the restaurant, looking back and saw the boys enjoying their meals. She sits by the stairs on the side, looking at the cloudless dark sky.

She blankly stares at the sky, feeling someone pat her head. She turns around and sees Johnny. He sits down beside her, looking at the sky.

"There's definitely something wrong with your mental health right now. What's going on?" Johnny asks her, knowing something is happening with her.

"There's nothing wrong?"

"There is, Hyekyung. We are friends as well. Tell me," Johnny says, holding her hand as Hyekyung just sighs.

"I took a break from everything but I feel like I just became more tired. I'm glad that I fixed things with Taeyong and I feel less lonely at home with Railey but..." She looks down,

"But what?" Johnny asks, moving closer to her just in case she breaks down.

"I just feel like the sadness and exhaustion is still there... it's like someone keeps giving it to me." She says, tears falling as Johnny wraps an arm around her shoulder, comforting her.

Johnny just let her cry until she passes out from exhaustion. Johnny felt really bad but he just carries her inside.

"What happened?" The boys starts to look worried for Hyekyung.

"She has a problem with mental health, she said it's like someone us giving it to her, so I would like to ask this." Johnny looks at the boys.

"Which of you has feelings for her? Better confess up now before she wakes up."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Just a short chapter.

Ik it's so sudden for her to like get a mental health problem but I feel like giving her.

Also, I'm sad to say...

This book is coming to an end :((