forty-one : making it for you

golden_hands.rj posted a picture !

♡ 24  💬 56golden_hands

♡ 24  💬 56
golden_hands.rj  I hope you'll like it.
View all comments...
nojaem.00  😯 for who is this?
lele.dolphin  🤭
js.parrrkkk  sweet Hyung aww 🥺🤧

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
kyungiegram098 posted a picture !

♡ 1,205,588  💬 583,305kyungiegram098  thank you, I love it

kyungiegram098  thank you, I love it.
View all comments...
chae.rimm20  my head is spinning with ships 😵😖
hyunjinn.n  @chae.rimm20 same 😖

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Railey was playing the piano to his tired mother. Hyekyung smiles softly, drinking her cup of coffee.

She closes her eyes, listening to Railey play the piano, feeling like he has already improved since they came back to Korea. Railey was also enjoying his time here, especially him hanging out with Stray Kids.

He then finishes his piece and looks at Hyekyung. He gets up from the stool and sit beside Hyekyung. He looks at Hyekyung and she opens her eyes, smiling at Railey.

"Mommy, you should sleep more. You look tired." Railey frowns, worried for her but she only pats his head.

"I'm okay, Little one. How are your piano lessons?" She asks softly, putting her cup of coffee on the desk, turning her head to look at Railey.

"It's going great! Teacher said that I'm the gastes learner in my class! She also said that I'm very talented!" He smiles widely and Hyekyung feels at home.

She hugs Railey, surprising Railey but the young boy only hugs her back.

"You are very talented, Railey. Continue being happy for mommy." She closes her eyes and Railey nodded.

Hyekyung hugs him tighter, kissing his forehead before hearing the doorbell. They both break the hug as Hyekyung makes her way towards the door.

"Who is it?" She asks, checking the cameras to see Hyunjin with Chaerim.

"Hello! We're here to pick up the little angel for his classes~" Chaerim says, smiling. Railey heard her and grabs his bag before walking towards Hyekyung.

Hyekyung opens the door, smiling at her twobest friends.

"Wow- you look horrible. Are you resting properly? You're gonna get sick if you aren't." Chaerim asks her, noticing Railey running towards them with his bag.

"Hey, little guy~" She smiles as Railey hugs Chaerim.

"We won't be back until 6 PM since we want to take Railey to a cafe, that okay?" Hyunjin asks her and she nodded.

"Just bring him back safely. Take care, love." She kisses Railey's cheek and Railey did the same to her before hugging her.

"Mommy, please rest well." He says, breaking the hug before saying goodbye to her with Chaerim.

"You heard your son, rest well, Kyung." Hyunjin kisses her forehead before following the two. Hyekyung closes the door before sitting on the couch.

"It feels so lonely now..."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Chenle wows at the amount of body products in the shop. He turns his side and notice Jisung smelling the soaps from the shelves instead of just grabbing them.

"You could just grab it and smell it, you know... unless you wanna look like a creep then that's understandable." Chenle says to Jisung who is still smelling the soaps from the shelves.

"I want to smell them all at once." Jisung says, grabbing a cake shaped soap before smelling it.

"You're so weird." Chenle says, turning his head to see Renjun talking to a staff of the shop.

"Why are we here anyways?" Jisung asks Chenle who kept his eyes on Renjun.

"I don't know. Renjun said he wanted to make some bath products for someone but he never really said for who." Chenle said, grabbing a cupcake soap.

"Someone? Why did we tag along then-"

"Jisung, you're the one who wanted to tag along and you just dragged me alone." Chenle said, a blank look on his face and Jisung remembers.

"Oh... right, I forgot." Jisung said and the two boys make their way towards Renjun who is busy picking out essential oils.

"Hyung, why are you making body products?" Jisung asks Renjun, looking at the basket full of things to make a couple of body products.

"To let someone relax since they have been busy these days and it shows they're tired, so I'm doing this for them." He says, finally picking the right essential oil before putting it in the basket.

"Who is this someone?" Chenle asked and Renjun looks at him before smiling.

"Hyekyung."

▔▔▔▔
Renjun enters the shop, finally getting the set. The ingredients used in the body products are personally hand picked by Renjun and he hopes that Hyekyung will like it.

He thanks the staff after getting the set. He sighed in relief when it was finally finished. He smiles widely, paying for it before exiting the shop.

He walks around the mall, looking for something else he could buy for the members and of course, for Hyekyung as well, so she could rest well.

Renjun will be taking Al and Thea back home to Hyekyung since the two pups ate starting to get homesick. He wants to take that chance to give this to her as well.

He bought a few more things and went to the van, entering it. He removes his cap before fixing his hair.

He turns his head to the side, seeing the two pups who are happy to see him. Renjun chuckles, petting them both.

"Let's go home."

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

*NOT PROOFREAD, I'M SORRY*

I feel like Renjun is that type of boy who enjoys making things handmade and give it to you for you to feel relaxed.

A very sweet boy indeed 🥺🤧