Chapter 18: The proposal

We were so tired yesterday that we slept on the couch all night. I woke from a knock on the door. I don't want to get out of Severus' arms but I have to, I got up and went to the door, there was a letter! Who could it belong to? I asked myself as I walked into the kitchen.

Dear Sam and Severus,
I heard your plan worked out great. I hope the future will bring many beautiful and great things for you.
Regards,
Albus Dumbledore

That man really knows everything, I thought. Severus entered and hugged me from behind.

Whose letter is that Sam?
Albus, apparently the news has already reached him.
Severus said that man really knows everything.
I just thought so too! Do you want coffee?
Yes, as usual.
So black as your soul. I laughed.
What did you naughty girl say?
Ooh, what will you do if I repeat it? I said in a defiant voice.
This said Severus. He picked me up and pushed me against the wall. Bad girls must be punished.
Oh sorry professor, I will never do it again, I smiled naughty.
You will be punished anyway. He picked me up and took me to our bed.

We had sex all morning until we checked the clock and saw that the lessons would start soon.

Shit! I said. Lessons are about to begin.
Severus jumped up, dressed, and kissed me on the cheek. Don't forget our date later.
How could I forget that. See you later Sev.

I also got dressed and went to my classroom, this morning I will have to teach without eating breakfast this morning.
I only had a few lessons to teach today, I'm so curious about Severus' surprise date.
I was strolling through the hallways in the afternoon when Alice spoke to me, she seemed upset.

Hi Sam ... professor Anemone, sorry. Am I interrupting?
You can just call me Sam Alice outside of class. What is it?
I have a problem ... can we talk quietly somewhere?
Of course. Come on over to my classroom, I'm not teaching anymore today.

I took her to my classroom, sit down Alice, are you thirsty?
No thanks, something happened, I don't know what to do.
First tell me what happened and then I can help you further.
Yes, but don't tell anyone if he finds out I'm telling you this ...
Who? Are you in danger?
I don't know, I've been harassed by a boy for a few weeks. Do you know Ronald from Ravenclaw? He is also in the seventh year.
Ah yes, I know him. What does he do?
He sends me letters, follows me and blackmails me ...
How so? Alice tell me everything.
I was dating him, but I lost interest so I wanted to split up. He didn't want that and now he sends me letters all day long and when we were together he apparently secretly filmed me when I got changed. I feel so ashamed...
You don't have to be ashamed of anything, it's good that you come to me. We will solve it together.
How? He won't leave me alone!
He may listen if I speak to him.
I do not think so.
Let's try it, if necessary we'll send him out of school.
Would you really do that?
Of course, he shouldn't attack fellow students and certainly not my best friend, I winked.
Thanks Sam, we hugged.
You're welcome, I'll talk to Ronald now.

I went to Ravenclaw's common room.

Ronald? I asked.
He came towards me. What?
First of all it is why do you need me professor and secondly you have to come with me.
Why I didn't do anything!
Come with me.

We went to the classroom of Severus, I didn't really know what to do with his smart mouth.

Professor Snape, we have a student who harassed another student, Alice Smith. I said.
Severus, turned around and said well, explain yourself.
Ronald denied everything.
Professor Snape and I will search your room then, just to be sure.
No, no, no! Yelled Ronald.
Why not I asked.
Alright then, she likes it, she is too dumb to speak for herselve.
We don't talk about other students in that way Severus said. I am getting angrier and angrier, how dares he? I thought.
You need to stop harassing her or you will be send away. For now you are going to clean the whole school with Filch.
THE WHOLE SCHOOL? Ronald asked in surprise.
Yes, that's what you get for harassment. Now leave I said.
Ronald left. When he closed the door,  took Severus me into his arms and said I like it when you act strict.
Hm, I get sick by the thought that students attack eachother.
I know my love, but now it's time for our date. Get dressed and meet me at seven o'clock in the Great Hall.
Alright, I kissed him on the cheek and went to our bedroom.

I don't know what to wear! I saw my black dress with V-neck, I'll wear that one with the necklace Severus gave me.

Severus Snape

I am nervous, I got a ring and I planned how I would ask her. I asked professor Dumbledore to let no one in the Great Hall. I would eat with her and when we dance I'll ask her.

I was cleaning the cauldrons when Sam came in with Ronald. I saw right away that she was angry, which is exciting. When she left I started preparing the Great Hall, I put on some new robes and now I have to wait for her to arrive. I felt that I was becoming insecure, would she really marry a dungeon bat?

She walked in and she is stunning, the dress shows her beautiful shapes.

Aww, Sev, it is so beautiful!
Everything for you love. Take a seat.
We ate and talked for hours until I made the music play.
Do you want to dance with me I asked.
Yes dungeon bat.
My little badger.
We danced and I searched for the courage to make the proposal.

Sam?
Yes Severus.
I love you and I don't want to live a day without you. Since you came in my life, my days are lighter and brighter, you gave me a reason to live and because of that I want you to ask to marry me. Do you want to marry me?
Severus I- she seemed shocked.
I took the ring out of my pocket, I was so nervous I forgot to take it.
Severus I don't know what to say.
Just say what you think.

Sam stayed quiet, searching for the words to tell him.