Chapter Twenty Four

Twenty one trips around the sun.

In twenty years I'd learned a lot of lessons, grown as a person and had a lot of fun experiences. But of course, with ups came a lot of downs. Those downs helped me to grow and learn.

Now I was finally able to drink legally.

I woke up to a dozen white roses on the nightstand of our hotel room.

Awe he was so cute.

"Good morning." Parker's voice spoke as I turned over

I stretched out, "Hey."

He wrapped my arms around me, "Happy birthday my love."

"How long have you been awake?" I asked him as he kissed my cheek

"Don't worry about that. Get dressed, we're all going to breakfast. You can finally order your own mimosa instead of secretly taking sips of mine." he rubbed my back after I sat up

I got out up bed, "I'm gonna go brush my teeth so I can kiss you."

"We're gonna party it up tonight Ellie! I hope your liver is ready." Parker shouted from the bedroom

I grinned, "All of those parties you threw in high school got me ready for this moment."

Parker came in and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Hurry so I can give you twenty-one kisses."

"You're about to make me spit toothpaste all over myself." I warned him

Then he moved away.

I got myself together and turned towards Parker.

"Look at those beautiful blue eyes." Parker cooed

He put his hands on my waist then they traveled to my ass. Parker was so close to my face and he had a cute little smirk on his face.

Parker lifted me up and put me on the edge of the bathroom counter.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, "Remember when you used to call me daddy long legs?"

"You're still daddy long legs." Parker rubbed my legs, "I hope this an amazing birthday for you. I love you so much and I want you to be so so happy."

I rubbed his cheeks, "Parker, baby you're so cute."

Parker began to kiss me while whispering how much he loved me and how thankful he was for me. He truly knew how to make a girl feel loved.

We went to brunch with Lydia, Alena, and Jack Clayton. It was a small portion of our Vegas group but it was the people I was most close to.

It was nice to finally be able to order alcohol with your real ID and not your fake. The bottomless mimosas were also a plus.

Later that night we went out and we partied until we dropped. Parker got us a special VIP table and I think he got his moneys worth.

"Look how shit faced Jack Clayton is." I yelled to Parker as we danced in the club

He laughed into my ear and then kissed my cheek, "Are you having a good birthday?"

I nodded, "Thank you for the best birthday in a long time. I love you forever and ever and ever."

Parker kissed me, "You're the best thing to ever happen to me."

He made my heart race and all of those butterflies in my stomach flutter.

"Let's go do something crazy." and maybe it was the tequila, "Let's go to the little LAs Vegas Chapel and let Elvis marry us."