Chapter Thirty One

Italy was nothing short of amazing.

It was good to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and eat lots of Italian foods

It was good to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and eat lots of Italian foods. Plus, my baby girl was very fond of pizza and pasta.

When we got back to the states it was back to school for me and back to work for Parker. I was so close to the finish line and for once I was thankful for dual-enrollment classes.

I just wanted to say that I had my bachelor's already.

Then September came along and I was so obviously six months pregnant. I was kinda known as that pregnant girl in all my classes since everyone was back on campus now.

Lucky for me, I wasn't forced to drop my sorority. But it was safe to say I was going out or doing exchanges these days.

I sat in Parker's place that was surrounded by cardboard boxes since he was getting ready to move back to California next week. He planned on coming back to the city every now and then and I was ok with it.

He was responsible for getting the nursery and all of the other baby stuff together while I was finishing up with school.

"Babe, what should I do after college?" I asked him as he sat next to me on his laptop. "I could go work for my dad, I could really dedicate myself to Asher's foundation, or I could go on a job hunt on Indeed.com."

"When do you want to start working?" Parker questioned me.

I shrugged. "Like March or April. My physical graduation for Columbia is in May so that's something to think about."

"We still need a name too. We're getting close to December and I don't think Baby Girl Fitzgerald is cutting it anymore." I added. "I can't believe it's October."

"I want something a little tougher than Estella." I realized. "We could do that thing when people give their kids their maiden name. Keller Fitzgerald."

Parker looked over at me. "Maybe for a boy."

"Emilia or is that too close to Elizabeth?" he asked me.

"Wite that one down." I told him. He typed for a little bit on his computer and then looked back up at me. "It has to be the perfect name. What if this is our only daughter? Or only kid together?"

Parker scrunched up his face. "Don't talk like that. I don't plan on being with anyone else for the rest of my life and you know that I want a big family."

I gave Parker a smile. "I love you."

"I like Ella but it's too close to Elizabeth which would make it hard to give her a nickname. Also she'd be compared to the great Ella Fitzgerald. My mom said Blakely was too southern. I like Noah, Emerson, Drew, Penelope, and Spencer partially because of all of the years I watch Pretty Little Liars." I thought out loud.

Parker nodded his head slowly. "Emerson could go by Emma or Emmie, Drew could be something like Audrey, and Penny for Penelope. I also like the whole unisex thing."