28. If Im Being Honest

Rhyett's Point of View

The moon was at its peak as it sat high in the dark starry sky watching down on all of this fuckery that was my life,

Nixon pushes himself up from his very expensive looking sports car as I came prowling towards him.

Did he cut his hair? That's a buzz cut. Maybe he's rebranding for his career. He kinda looks like that guy from Prison Break now.

"What do you want and how did you even find me?" I was a little irritated and then he looked at me and said "Get in the car." He rolled his eyes as he opened the drivers door to climb inside.

His hair doesn't look bad though, it suits him.

He opened the passenger door and then before getting in I had asked "what about my car? It's parked outside of the towns dinner. I can't just leave it here." I was concerned.

"I'm a black magic witch Rhyett. For fuck sake get in the fucking car. I will make sure that your car gets back to your apartment building. Stop worrying. Now fucking get in." He glared at me as he sat in his seat having his eyes meet me through the open door I was standing beside.

"Fine." I didn't feel like protesting. I could either put up a fight and eventually still do whatever he says or I could just go easy. I didn't have energy left to fight so I choose the latter and climbed inside.

I shut the door as I buckled up and then he laughed under his breath at my motion,

But I didn't trust him, and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

My eyes by chance caught the backseat of his car as I noticed sheet music scattered everywhere and two guitars laying over the seat, an electric one and of course an acoustic.

I noticed the electric one, it was cherry red and had been in every music video he ever created. It was weird seeing it in person. I was in the presence of the famous cherry red guitar, that played most of his music.

I use to be a fan, until I got to know him.

I swallowed as he started the car and then put on his acoustic album, for us to listen to.

How vain and conceited.

I rolled my eyes and then he smirked, before lowering the volume.

"Talia." He spoke.

"What?" Did he just call me Talia.

"I pulled Talia into the soul realm and made her do a location spell, because my magic couldn't trace you, thanks to Maverick's doing." He admitted keeping his eyes on the road as we drove past a very vibrant and loud house,

Jacks house.

"Why did you come here?" He gripped the steering wheeling keeping a composed look on his face.

"No, you don't get to ask me questions! Why did you look for me?" I was furious.

"Because I fucking need your help love! Kenzo just had a baby and Tusco is fucking playing house with a woman he hardly knows! And Maverick!" He matched my anger "Maverick!" He paused "he is silent, no one has fucking heard from him and my brothers are too caught up in their own shit to notice that this was a fucking bad thing! My father is alive and he's not the greatest person around right now," he turned to face me for a moment "I'm sure Tusco filled you in about what happened that night."

He did.

"I think my father wants to create a breed of witches. Monsters, abominations...a kingdom of darkness where he is king but he can't do any of that shit without his prince of darkness giving him the power to do so." He took a sharp left as we were now turning out of Harton Point.