40. Roses Are Red

Rhyett's Point of View

He hovered above me as his chain dangled in front of my face. His arms on either side of me as my back was pressed against the mattress of his bed.

I wrapped my bare legs around his waist as he pushed himself deeper into me, stretching me like it was my first time.

He licked his lips as he stared down at me as I was moaning from the painful pleasure. He pumped in and out of me pushing himself in deeper making me take in all of him.

"Maverick, it's hurts." I said scrunching up my face feeling him pump harder and harder as my whole body moved up and down.

He was use to being aggressive when it came to sex but with me he was learning to ease his way into it.

"Fuck, sorry..." he kissed my forehead "you want me to be gentle?" He slowed down staring into my eyes now gently thrusting into me.

"Mmmm." I bit my lip and then he smirked "My dick feel good baby?" He continued to thrust in and out of me as he watched my face react to his movements.

I nodded while I had moaned and then my mouth gapped open just as he began to hit the perfect stop, I could feel my eyes rolling back as I held onto his back, pressing my nails into the muscles below his shoulders and then I dragged my fingers down as he flinched a little then began to pump harder into me,

I think he liked that,

I wanted the roughness now. I wanted him to fuck me harder.

I gripped my thighs tighter around him and then he pulled back, pulling himself out of me as he used his hands to open my legs completely, spreading them wider for him before he bent low and used his tongue as I gripped his hair in the palm of my hand, feeling the strands of its sleekness between my fingers.

"Maverick." I let out in a breath as he continued to twist and motion his tongue sucking on apart of me before using the tip of his tongue to play with it.

I could feel the build up as he continued to move his tongue in all the right directions.

"Cream in my mouth baby, let daddy taste you." He said before kissing between my legs as both my hand now gripped his hair,

This boy really knows what he's doing.

I felt a rush all over my body as it collapsed when I allowed all the built up euphoria to release between his lips as he continued to use his whole tongue to lick up the mess he made. I felt him sucking as he if he was trying to drain my body as I exhaled deeply but I still wanted more of him.

Nothing felt better than feeling the thickness, hardness and bigness of my man inside of me.

He then lifted himself up and then pulled me closer towards him, dragging me in by my waist as he scanned my body with his eyes as lust filled them,

But I wanted him to fill me.

He elevated me a little as he pulled my legs up to put them over his shoulders as he smirked licking his lips to taste me on them.

He then leaned forward with my legs still over his shoulders as he then positioned himself to slowly move the tip into me and then slowly pushed in the shaft giving me a few slow strokes before he began to pick up speed. I could feel it in my stomach as he began to pump harder and faster.

My mouth stayed open while my eyes narrowed as I enjoyed every second of feeling him inside of me and then I exploded again all over his hardness as I gripped his back tightly panting. He made me cum twice.