CHAPTER 3

ADRIANNA'S POV

I stare at my now wet, almost see through top as frustration bubbles up in my chest.

My black bra is almost visible through the thin material of the top.

I quickly cross my arms across in an attempt cover my chest when I feel his eyes graze my skin.

"What?" I scowl at the person responsible.

"Nothing. Was just wondering how cute you look when mad." He simply grins before getting out of the pool with the help of his powerful arms.

"You want to come in and change into something else?" He rasps, running his long fingers through the wet strands of his hair.

"Where?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Inside the house...? I'm a frat brother so even though I don't practically live at the house I have a room here." He shrugs and pulls on his jeans to cover those magnificent legs.

Since when have I become a gawking maniac?

"Oh...I don't know. I can go home..." I mumble but, I, in no way, am ready to walk all the way to my apartment...looking like this.

"Ridiculous. You really want to go home like this...with your tits full on display?" He asks, making an incredulous face motioning towards my chest.

My face immediately heats up at his comment as I cross my arms tighter across my chest.

"That only helps in emphasizing your glorious chest." His eye twitches as he releases a deep breath, suddenly avoiding all eye contact.

"Then what should I do?" I exclaim, turning around to face the house as soft music plays in the background.

"Come with me. I should have something for you to change in..." 

"Okay." I mumble softly, when my mind reasons with me that I can not go to my apartment like this. Its approximately twenty minutes away from this house.

"Okay?" His tone is surprised, like he didn't expect me to cave in so easily.

"Yeah. Now will you come...?" I shoot him a look over my shoulder.

"Not so soon. Touch my balls."

"What?" Is my horrified screech.

"Nothing, let's go." He starts laughing and I can't help but join in too.

I start walking towards the front door of the house as he follows me.

I lean in to pull open the door when once again a strong arm wraps around my torso lightly and pulls me towards another direction.

"Where the hell are we-" I start.

"Calm down Summers. We are going through the backdoor. It is much less crowded." He rasps in my ear lowly, making my body instantly heat up and goosebumps arise on the area where his hot breath hit.

I manage a nod as he keeps an arm around my waist and tugs me along to the back door.

We reach a comparatively smaller door at the back of the house. He pushes the door and then pulls me in there with me before slamming the door shut.

"No need to break the fucking door Mathews." A deep voice grumbles suddenly, startling me.

"Who's this gorgeous friend of yours?" The tall guy is suddenly by my side, peering down at me in curiosity and something else which I don't recognize.

"Go to bed Patrick. You are shit faced. No one's gonna drag your ass this time." Tyler retorts and wraps his arm tighter waist making my breath hitch.

"Uh so you won't introduce this pretty lady? I am open to sharing you know." He wiggles his eyes, running his eyes down my body making me squirm in Tyler's grip.

"Nah." Tyler drawls and pulls me towards the stairs.

I follow Tyler upstairs as the Patrick guy shrugs and moves back to his seat at the kitchen counter to tend to his beer bottles.

"So yeah...this is my room. I don't use it much...You can sit...anywhere. Lemme check the closet and grab something for you to wear real quick."  

He shuffles across the carpet to his closet as I make myself comfortable on the edge of the bed.
The room is simple with blue curtains and a blue bed cover. Apart from a poster of the Los Angeles Football club the room is basically empty.

It's like he never even lived here.

"Is this fine...? Or wait is too guy thing...I don't know...well I don't have any girly shit-" He rambles.

"It is fine, Tyler." I put a hand on his arm grinning.

Its cute when someone so sure of himself gets all worked up over such a trivial matter.

He looks down at my hand on his arm and I instantly pull it away.

"I'm sorry...I am a little touchy when drunk...and a little chatter-y when nervous...and a little nervous when in the presence of a gorge-" I slap my palm across my mouth and blush furiously at my confessions.

His full, pink, totally kissable lips widen into a grin making my insides go haywire.

It must be alcohol. No one gets so mesmerized or affected by a small smile.

I take the shirt which he brought, from his hand, and wait for him to leave.

But he doesn't leave.

"I need to change...Could you please leave...?" I mutter in  soft voice.

"Well, change." He grins and situates himself on the bed. 

"You need to leave." I say in a sterner voice.

"Oh if I leave it won't be fun." He grins.

"Nothing about this has to be fun." I mutter.

"Aw shit. I was hoping for some fun show you know..." He wiggles his eye brows.

What...?
I should've known. Why else would he bring me upstairs to his room offer me something to wear? I'm so naïve-

"I was just kidding Summers. Calm down. I would never force anyone into something they are not comfortable in doing." His tone, no more light.

"Oh okay...I just thought-" I start only to get cut off by his voice.

"I'm offended you'd think that about me." His face is relaxed but voice  no more playful, is instead gruff. 

He glances at my drenched top one time before sauntering out of the room.

What just happened?

Hey guys. Thanks for checking out this chapter. This is also edited. Tell me your views about them.

COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. STAY TUNED. FOLLOW.

Stay safe lovies <3