CHAPTER 10

{ABOVE IS THE OUTFIT ADRIANNA WEARS IN THIS CHAPTER}

TYLER'S POV

"So...what do you think?" She bats her fake eyelashes at me as my eyes stay on her unusually red colored hair falling down her shoulders in soft waves.

What do I think?

"Um...sorry what? Could you speak a little louder darling?" I run my eyes down her slim body.

"Uh yeah of course. It's too loud here... I was just wondering if you'd like to come back to my place...to have a drink or two...We could get to know each other better..." She smiles coyly as her blue eyes filled with hope unabashedly check me out.

Uh oh. Bad for her. I'm not really in the mood for it tonight. 

We lost today.
And I'm really not up for this bullshit. But she doesn't seem to understand. 

"I would've loved to, but I have plans later." I smile at her but my voice is clipped- leaving no room for argument.

I see her face fall but she quickly recovers and leans on the table in a way which makes her breasts push up. Raising an eyebrow she smiles at me as if to say- you could have all that, you know- when she catches my eyes flit to her chest for a moment.

But I remain stoic.

Not getting the reaction she was expecting, she passes me her business card with her number on it and asks me to call her up anytime before practically mauling me in the name of an innocent hug.

I force another smile and mummer a non committed 'sure' after breaking free from her surprisingly strong grasp.

My eyes stay on her ass as she sashays away confidently.

Finally. She fucking chewed my ears off.

From rambling about her weird ass dog- who apparently bit everyone to find out if they were humans or not- she even talked about her neighbor's grandmother for fuck's sake.

A sigh escapes me when I spot Dean making his way to my table.

"Hey." We do our greeting thing before he situates himself on the stool next to me.

"About time man."

"Ah sorry about that. Got held up on the way by my Bucky." He rolls his eyes, flagging down the bartender.

"Can I have rum and coke please."

"Coming right away."

"A refill for me." I nod at him and pass him my glass.

"This last one's on me." Dean utters.

"Sure." I shrug because I paid for the first two.

"Here are the keys." I hand him the keys to our apartment.

It's almost eleven and almost everyone from our team who came tonight after our disastrous game is leaving now.

But I don't feel like leaving right now. I don't want to go home yet.

Not because I am getting mad wasted or something. I can't afford to do that even if I want to so badly. We have early skating day tomorrow morning. 

I am just sitting and dwelling on the mistakes I made today. If I go home now, I'll immediately fall asleep or at the best fall in a conversation with my roommates.

I always need time to think both before and after a game.

My eyes flit to the dance floor adorned with pretty women when my eye catches someone familiar making my whole body go rigid.