CHAPTER 8

TODAY'S CHAPTER IS DEVOTED TO ALL THE HEALTH CARE WORKERS OUT THERE✨🖤

PLEASE COMMENT AND SHARE YOUR OPINIONS!
I LOVE IT WHEN MANY USERS PM ME AND OFFER THEIR HIGHLY VALUED OPINIONS! I AM ALSO OPEN TO BEING FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE WHO IS INTRESTED! SO PLEASE DONT BE SHY AND EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS. AND IF YOU LIKED TODAY'S CHAPTER HIT THE VOTE ICON AT THE TOP! WOULD DEFINITELY MEAN A LOT. SHARE THIS STORY AS WELL.

ADRIANNA'S POV~

"But I thought you were supposed to come tomorrow." Hunter cocks his eye brow as I pack my bag.

"Um well, I- tomorrow morning my schedule was packed with classes and stuff so I asked proff to bump it to today...I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't have come by like this...but I had no choice. I did not even have your contact details." I murmur, flashing him an apologetic smile.

"No worries. Its cool...But do you want my contact details now?" He smirks.

Hunter is good looking, like really in a I'd-rather-star-on-a-movie good looking.
His chocolate brown eyes shine but I don't feel  heat spreading in my body looking at him or anything.

I blink at him but before I can reply, the door of his room bursts open to reveal a suspicious looking Tyler.

I jump away from Hunter like a guilty teenager caught watching porn or some shit when I wasn't even close to him.

"You guys done over here?" Tyler asks gruffly narrowing his eyes at us.

"Yup. I was just telling him what precautions he should take for the next few days. That's all." I mutter, smiling nervously.

Why the heck am I explaining myself to him? I was only doing my job.

"Come on Adrianna, lemme drop you at your place." He mummers softly when I pass by him.

"No need. I walked here and I'll walk home. Thanks for the offer though." I flash him my cute smile. Or what I think is my cute smile.

"That was not an offer. I am dropping you. You are not walking alone in the dark." 

Uh oh. He seems bossy. 
And a weird part of me likes it.

I grab my purse, smooth a hand down my skirt and walk to the front door, him following me.

His other two GQ model roommates crowd the doorway smiling at us cheerfully.

Uh oh. What the heck is going on?

"This is not the time-" Tyler starts.

"Hey Adrianna! We have heard a lot about you. I am Dean and this is Caleb." The bigger guy explains.

They all are well above 6 feet. But this guy- Dean- is even taller. It would have intimidated the hell out of me if he wasn't smiling.

"Hey Dean and Caleb." I smile and nod at them.
"I hope only good things though. " I attempt to joke.

"Of course. Your lover-" This time Tyler interrupts Caleb.

"Shut the fuck up clowns. Let me drop her at her place. It's late." He mutters and pushes them away lightly from the front door.

"Uh oh. Yup, we are the clowns." Caleb chuckles and shoots me a wink.

"Bye Adri. Hope we'll be able to catch up soon some time without this over possessive caveman flanking your cute ass." Dean smiles before following Caleb to the living area.

I suppress a giggle when Tyler sighs and mutters something about his roommates being nosy as hell and a pain in the ass.

~