CHAPTER 6

"Hey...how are you feeling now?" I walk through the open door to Chloe's room with a glass of water and some aspirins.

I woke up today morning at 5 by Chloe stumbling in the apartment.

"You won't know." She groans and curls up under the blanket. Her tangled black strands of hair peek from under the covers.

"Well...then get up lazy ass and have this glass of water along with some aspirins. It will help you." I chirp.

"Go away A...And why the fuck are you yelling?" She growls from under the covers.

I walk towards the bed and put the glass of water and aspirin on her nightstand.

"I've kept them here, on your nightstand. I've class right now...so I'm going. I've also kept two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on the counter in the kitchen."

"Thank you so damn much princess...I love you!" She drags the word 'you'.

"Who doesn't?" I snort walking out of the room.

I stop at the door for a second and finally voice my nagging thoughts, "So everything was okay...right? At the party and with...Brad?"

"It's Brandon...And yeah. It was cool. And Brandon was not the best I've had...but cool. Yeah..." She mummers from under the covers.

"Okay. yeah...cool then..."

"Yeah...Coolness. See you after the classes. I'm taking a leave today...I think." She mutters, quoting a significant word from our all time favorite movie- Mean Girls.

But before I make it to the front door she yells, " Good bye! And don't do anything I won't do!"

"Then I can do practically everything you mean? Great! Bye!" I quietly laugh to myself and let myself out closing the door on my way before she can shout something else.

We live in a cute apartment just about five minutes away from the campus. It is a modern and cozy apartment with a very modern setting and furniture.

This apartment, actually has a rent of a grand every month but because the university recently bought the apartment so now it is much cheaper.

It's 8:43 and my first class of the day is in a grey building of the Psychology department.

I am a little too early today.

I really like the aesthetic vibes this campus gives off. Students litter around the buildings and light chatter fills the warm morning air. 
I grip my bag harder and amble towards the main doors of the building of my first lecture- Psychology.

I usually sit beside a Mexican guy called Mateo. I walk to my usual seat at the middle of the hall to find Mateo already sitting there and reading some book.

The guy is double majoring in English Literature and cultural anthropology and has some huge ass boner for Shakespearean novels.

I sling my bag behind my chair and sit down.

"Hey Mat! So how was weekend after all? Everything alright?" I smile at him.

Our friendship started out a weird way.

On the first day, he saw me reading Macbeth by Shakespeare. Wait scratch that, pretending to read Macbeth because I wanted to avoid socializing with everyone.

So as Mateo is a total sucker for Shakespeare he instantly came up and started talking about some Malcom...

Which made me fess up that I was not really reading it. But since that day we sit beside each other.