Chapter 2

Moyo have been sitting in a coffee shop for over two hours waiting for Charles but he has refused to show up. She decided to wait for thirty minutes more,she didn't want to take a drastic decision.

         "I thought I won't see you here"

Charles said as he sat down.

          "I told you to come here, I couldn't leave so early".

       "You are so sweet. That's how you form innocent face to deceive me".

Moyo kept quiet for a long before she said,

          "I'm here to apologize about last night, my son needed me".

     "Will you stop this son stuff", he said as he bang the table

      "It's either you choose me or your son. Let's get things straight".

The statement was unexpected. Moyo was disappointed, she trusted and respected Charles more than this. She was at the verge of crying, she started to blink continuously so as not to cry.

              "You know I will always pick my son over and over again".

        "Fine".

He stood up

                 "It's over between us and don't you ever call me".

He said as he walked away.  The tears she has controlled fell willingly.

                      ***********
She got to her apartment, she checked her son and he was asleep. She moved to her room, she cried silently. She took out her husband's picture and then she cried loudly.

The loud cry of someone woke Daniel from his sleep. He walked towards the place where the cry was coming from and it was from his mum's room. He opened the door quietly, he saw his mom holding a picture and crying profusely. He closed the door slightly and then he moved to the living room. His mum is sad, he sat in the living staring at the TV without paying attention to the TV.

The continuous tapping woke Moyo from her deep. She cried until she slept off. She saw her son smiling down at her. She sat up, she used her hand to rub her face as she sat up. The moment she removed her hand from her face, a cup of water was stretched to her by her son. She stared at him confusely.

         "Mum, you are sad, you cried. I didn't know how to make you happy so I brought this maybe it's suppose to be a juice".

Daniel said innocently

Moyo collected the cup and then gulp it down her throat. She dropped the cup on the stool beside her bed. Why is she crying? She made that Right choice by picking her son over Charles. She smiled as she hugged her son.

          "I've set the table"

       "What did my Darling son prepare o".

Moyo said happily.

              "I made chinchin and juice".

Moyo couldn't laugh, she smile, her son took chinchin from the cabinet and that was preparation.

               "Let's go and eat, it's getting late".

Moyo stood up as she said. Daniel nodded as he held her hand.

              **************
Moyo was so lost in what she was typing, she didn't notice that her colleague who is also her friend has entered. Her friend touched her ear quietly then she jumped out of fear.

           "Bimbo, that wasn't funny"

        "What was not funny, the fact that you were lost in your laptop or what?

              "Whatever, what do you want?

           "I collected a gift for you from one guy outside and I signed on your behalf".

Bimbo love Amebo, Moyo was not surprised that she collected the gift. She collected the bag, she checked. She brought out the perfume but she was more concerned about letter inside.

           I know I was stupid for over reacting. I still love you, I cant just forget about you. I just don't like the way you share your feeling. I want you back.
Love you
From: Charles.

        "Son of a bitch".

Moyo said as she crushed the paper. She looked up only to find her friend spraying the perfume.

      "Bimbo,for God's sake".

      "This perfume is made in heaven, it smell heavenly. I love it".

      "You can have it".

      "Thank you".

As she was about to hug her she paused,

        "But who got the gift for you".

     "It's nobody".

    "Nobody got you a gift. You must be kidding".

Moyo kept quiet as she continued typing.

        "So, we now keep secret from each other".

         "It's not like that, it's just a disturbing guy".

        "I knew it. No one will even belief you have a son with this your glowing and beautiful face".

Moyo smiled then Bimbo picked the perfume and walked out.