Chapter 11

Everywhere was dark. He could only hear the wind blowing and suddenly there was light and a scream.

Charles woke up panting like he had run a race. He jerked up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Shiiii, it's OK. I'm Oyin, your personal doctor.

"Personal doctor for what?"

"For you and your house".

"How did you get to my house?"

"Dave knew you were about to wound yourself so he sent for me."

"Where's Dave?"

"He's out, so can you tell me what happened and why you wanted to wound yourself".

Charles became furious when he heard her then he shouted

"That's none of your business, it's personal. Now get out of my house."

Oyinkansola smiled and then stood up. As soon as she got to the door she said,

"I will send for Dave".

Then she moved out.

         ***********
Moyo checked the time and it was 12:15pm. She called Leo to meet up with her today. She wanted to thank him. She knew she has done something bad to him that she's not meant to turn him down. She thought of how stupid she was to have turn the person she has feelings for down only because she thought she owe Charles a debt.

"Thinking that I won't come".

Leo said as he sat down. Moyo nodded her head.

"I'm sorry I'm late I had to drop my sister off at the airport. She's going back to the state to meet her family".

   "It's alright."

Moyo and Leo had food and they talked over food. Leo taught her many things about food. They both had fun, they also went to the beach. The beach was the most interesting that they didn't know it was late. They both moved to their cars.

"It's been long I had fun".

Moyo said while smiling.

"Same here, all thanks to you".

Leo replied and Moyo nodded. Moyo moved closer to Leo and she kissed. Leo was reluctant at first but later open up for her. He gave her allowance, they both interlocked their tongues. Leo was carried away but then he stopped the kiss. After they both catch their breath, Leo spoke up as he held her hands.

"If you think you owe me anything because I stood by you when Charles was gone or I took care of your son. Moyo, to God who made me you owe me nothing. I did all that because I love you and your son."

He pecked her and then he started moving to his car but hands wrapped round his abs stopped him.

"I've loved you from the day I tasted your food. I was so blinded by the thought that I must marry Charles because he was there for me when I lost my husband. I love you because you are handsome, understanding and you are a lover. You love my son and you love me. Leo please I don't want to lose another husband".

Leo held her hand and then he turned. He kissed her on her forehead and then he hugged her.

      *************

Charles cleaned the table where he ate noodles. He had waited for Dave to show up but he didn't that was when he moved out of his room to prepare noodles. After he had returned the napkin to the kitchen, he decided to get himself a drink. He opened his bar to get hold of a drink but he grasp nothing, that was when he looked up to find that his bar was empty. He was about to bang his hand on the table when the door opened.

"Waoh I love the way this place doesn't smell of alcohol".
Dave said as he closed the door.

"Why is my bar empty?"
Charles asked angrily.

"Oyin must have packed it".

"Who the hell is that girl".

"Oyin is a therapist. She's here to take care of you".

Charles became calm and sat down then he said slowly,

"I don't need a therapist Dave, I'm perfectly fine".

              *********

Hi guys, I Will really love to know your views about this story, please do comment and vote.