Chapter 12

The aroma of jollof rice woke Charles up. He groaned that his neighbours have started cooking again. He moved to the bathroom angrily. After dressing up in a white Singlet and a pair of short he moved to the living room. When he got to the living room, he discovered that the aroma was stronger and he could hear a lady singing from his kitchen. He walked to the kitchen slowly. When he got to the kitchen, he saw Oyin serving the jollof rice into a dish with head phone  across her head and singing. His hand was shaking as he watched her but then he calm himself and moved to the living room.

Oyin places the dish on the dinning table with two plates, two spoons, two cups and a jug filled with water. She removed the headphone and then she spotted Charles in the living room. She walked up to him but before she could say anything he spoke with anger clearly showing on his face.

"What the hell are you doing in my house."

Oyin smiled and replied

"Good morning to you too. Breakfast is ready. Meet me for breakfast".

Then she moved to the dinning table.

         ************

Another laughter erupted from Moyo's mouth that was when Bimbo dropped her pen. The
CEO had given Bimbo and Moyo a work to do and as more serious as Moyo was she was done while Bimbo came to Moyo's office to follow her steps. Bimbo has been trying to concentrate but Moyo kept on distracting her with the way she was laughing.

"You've been laughing stupidly. Hope you are fine".

"I'm fine o. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I'm dating Leo now.

"Erm sorry o, please who's Leo?"

"Leo my son's friend".

"I knew you had something for that guy. Shebi it's the guy that you turned down".

"Common stop saying that I was stupid then."

"So gist me what's the guy like."

Moyo smiled as she explained.

           **************

After Washing the dishes, Oyinkansola joined Charles in the living room where he was watching football. After a long silence Oyinkansola decided to get rid of the silence.

"I didn't know there was a football match today".

Charles kept on watching without giving her an answer.

"Are you for Manchester city or Tottenham Hotspur?

Still Charles didn't gave her a reply. Then Oyinkansola kept quiet but when a goal was scored she shouted and punched Charles. With that Charles could no longer be quiet so he shouted at her.

"Don't you have a job".

Oyinkansola smiled then she said,

"This is my job and I'm doing it happily".

Charles stood up and moved to the room angrily.

          ************

Charles woke up then he checked the time. It was 6:40pm. He smiled because he was sure that Oyinkansola would have gone. He moved to the living because he was hungry. When he got to the living room he was about to move to the kitchen when Oyinkansola's voice stopped him.

"I've been waiting, dinner is done".

Then when she said those words she carried  her bag and moved out. Charles sat on a dining chair as he thought of the reasons why the Lady never left.

When Oyinkansola alighted from the cab she checked her phone and she saw several missed calls from her boyfriend. As she was about to call him back he came out of a car parked close to her. After they were both sitted Oyinkansola decided to tell him about her day.

"I have this new patient so adamant. He must have suffered a lot of emotional trauma ".

She wanted to continue speaking but her boyfriend shut her up.

"You seriously spent a whole day at a guy's place and now you are telling me about him. So he's one of those guys you are with that's making you deny me of sex right".

"Frank, what are you saying. I will never cheat on you".

Frank stood up and clapped his hand then he said,

"Wow, so you've practice what you have to say to me. I really love your style. It's over between us".

Then he walked out.

           ***********

Daniel came down from the car and then he waved at the driver.
He rushed to the door but then he noticed that the door was opened. He became scared and then he moved in, when he got to the living room he saw his mum's bag on the chair. He was surprise to see that his mum was home before him. He was happy to see that his mum was home so he ran to his mum's room. He opened the door to her room. He saw moyo and Leo kissing then he shouted,

"Finally."