Chapter 15

Moyo decided to pay a visit to Leo's restaurant. She entered his office, walked up to him and gave him a short kiss. She was surprised at what leo did because Leo would have made the kiss longer but he didn't. "Why are you now boney", moyo said jokingly as he punched him but still no reply. "What's wrong? She asked. Leo dropped the pen and then said, "what's not wrong, I called you severally yesterday and you didn't pick and I came to your apartment and what you could tell me was that you don't want to see anyone is that even making sense. You sent your son to tell me that you don't want to see me, your boyfriend". Moyo now understood his cold behavior and that made her remember Charles. She stood up, approached him, pecked him and murmured,"I'm sorry, see you later". Then she walked out of the office.

After eating breakfast, Oyin explained what has transpired between herself and her boyfriend that made her cry and she was consoled by Charles. Now they were both seated in the living room watching a movie. Oyin was so captivated with the movie that she didn't even hear that someone was knocking on the door. Charles opened the door to reveal Moyo. "Hi", she greeted. Charles wanted to close the door but then he changed due to what Oyin had told him. He ushered her in and that was when Oyin looked away from the screen. Moyo felt sad again as soon as she saw Oyin on the chair.

"How can I help you?, Charles asked. "I bought popcorn so we can watch movies together".  Oyin stood up to go inside then Charles stopped her and said. "Babe, you are already going inside. I will join you soon". Then he stood up and then pecked her. Oyin got the message and just smiled as she walked in. "Waoh, you got yourself a new girlfriend already", Moyo said. " Just like the way you got yourself a new boyfriend", then he stood up. "You can do well to use the door", he said and just walked in. Moyo stood feeling pain and then she left the apartment.

On getting home later that evening, moyo prepared dinner for her son and moved to her room. She sat on the bed thinking about Charles. She knows she still love him. She loves him alot but she just wasn't ok with the beating and Leo just came to console her and she was stupid enough to think she loves him.

****************

Leo couldn't stop thinking about Moyo. Is it that she's still in love with Charles or what? He just couldn't fathom it. He picked up his phone and then called his sister. Linda picked up at the second ring

Little bro, how are you?

I'm not fine. I need your help

What's that?

It's about Moyo I think she's still in love with her ex

Hmmm, I've actually thought about this also. She seem to settle for you because of her son or because she needed a comfort. I think she's not sure of what she wants.

So, what do you advise?

Let me give you a call later, I will need to talk to some people. Don't overthink it and do take care of yourself. Ok?

Yes sis.

Then the call was disconnected and he dropped the phone on the bed to think.