Purple

Hitoshi Shinsou wasn't in the hero course, so it was likely that no one assumed he was friends with anyone in the hero course. Whoever believed that was wrong, because Shinsou was friends with two students in Class 1A, with 1B tolerating him enough to be welcomed. Those students in 1A were Izuku Midoriya, who was friends with almost everyone to some extent, and Denki Kamanari, because like father, like son when it came to loving loud blondes.

Shinsou wasn't suicidal, but he had his fair share of traumatic experiences and daddy issues. Shinsou's family hated him for the way his parents quirks matched, his mother's ability to convince people to do mundane tasks with her voice and his father's ability to force someone to answer any question he asks taking a weird turn in genetic coding. Shinsou didn't mind since it was simple neglect on their end, but then he went to school to discover that kids his age were ready to stir up some trouble to get Shinsou abused by his teachers and classmates. No one dared talked to him, so Shinsou didn't have much experience when it came to social situations. In familial ones, he was a lost cause, unable to comprehend holidays and family events without straining his brain too much.

That was probably why Midoriya and Kamanari were so important to him. Because they knew the truth of his quirk and still found themselves actively starting conversations with him. Their bright personalities made the world a less dark place, allowing Shinsou to fix certain parts of his life, like reading social queues and understanding what the American holiday that leaked into their culture Christmas was about. Shinsou could safely say he loved them, one a little more romantically than the other.

So, imagine his utter horror when he learns that one of them decided to jump off a roof yesterday morning. Shinsou ran from his house, ignoring his parents as they screamed for him to come back, and slammed open the door to Heights Alliance to find the 1A kids making breakfast with sorrowful expressions. One second later, a blonde was in his arms, holding onto him for dear life.

"Shinsou, come in, have some coffee," Aizawa said, not even looking up. Shinsou closed the door with his shoe, holding Kamanari with one hand as he dragged the electric teen into the kitchen. No one joked about the closeness, and Iida didn't wallow about PDA. Aizawa raised an eyebrow when he saw them muttering, "What did we say about loud blondes," but that was the extent of the confrontation. Everyone accepted that Shinsou was there, and would be staying there, and Kamanari would be beyond upset if he didn't.

Shinsou took the coffee, his somewhat lazy eyes fluctuating from looking at the mug and at different students. They all shared a grim look, like they only then realized if the happiest person they knew decided to off himself, than absolutely anyone could be on the verge of a mental breakdown. Shinsou knew that Midoriya always had the capacity of suicide, his several run ins with killers at a young age playing a part, but how could Shinsou imagine that Midoriya would actually try... twice.

Shinsou wanted to talk to Midoriya. He was beyond crying over it since it was something that happened in the past, but he still felt horrible about it. He knew that he could have done something. Maybe voice his concern to Aizawa next time. Shinsou decided that was the best option next time since he couldn't time travel to solve the problem before it came upon them.

"Listen, here," Aizawa's tired voice got everyone's attention. "I know you hurt... But that doesn't mean we can act like zombies. When Midoriya comes back, he'll hate being the center of attention. We know this. He's always been that kid that destroyed himself to save others, and he's always hated being a burden. With that being said, we have all the information we need to understand why he did what he did. If you do not think you can handle the explanation, please leave..."

"Sensei, wait! Nejire-senpei told me that she and the others are arriving shortly. I'm sure they would appreciate to hear the reasoning as well," Uraraka said, lifting her hand to catch his attention. Shinsou gave her a glance, wondering who this Nejire girl was. Shinsou had never met the Big Three but he had heard Aizawa mutter something about a Nejire and Midoriya pranking him. Shinsou wanted to meet anyone who had the courage to prank his mentor.

The door swung open, the big hearted Mirio wearing casual clothing standing at the door with a sharp but mournful expression. Behind him was the soft face of a periwinkle haired girl who held hands with a very small, white haired girl, who Shinsou recognized as Eri. The last to arrived was a red faced boy with elf-like ears, his face down and hands keeping a jacket tight to his body. They didn't look that impressive with their faces twisted with depression, but they had such a reputation that Shinsou knew not to ask for a fight.

The four came towards Aizawa, patiently waiting for the conversation to continue. Aizawa sighed, eyes darkening as he explained. "Hisashi Midoriya is a man who works overseas in America as a sidekick to the pro hero Blazer since Hisashi having the ability to breathe fire. He returns at least once a year for a month, and stays at the apartment Inko and Izuku Midoriya reside in. There hasn't been any police reports, but the testimony of Bakagou and the hospital records show that whenever Hisashi is home, Izuku Midoriya is beyond recognizable. We concluded he has been abused. Midoriya killed himself to avoid his father, as his note to me said, and this is further supported considering he tried to kill himself again after speaking with Hisashi had the hospital. Midoriya's last words were for me to protect his mother, so we can assume she's also abused."

The looks on their faces made Aizawa wish he hadn't said anything at all. But the look on Midoriya's face, who snuck in while they were talking, absolutely destroyed him. "I guess my secrets out, huh?"