Vision

That book from before has been published... I have too much time dammit

***

"What the hell happened?!" Aizawa said after waking up from the screaming, jumping onto his feet, dragging Yamada down as he acted. The blonde crashed into the ground, as Koda came down on him. When Koda came down, he placed pressure on Shoji's hand, prompting the multiple armed male to drop Tokoyami and Sato. In fear, Tokoyami released Dark Shadow, who whipped around to hit Hagakure. The girl jumped up, crashing into Ojire. The man flicked his tail, making Aoyama fly across the room as the tail slammed against Mineta who made a noise vaguely reminiscent of a chicken. Aoyama landed on Momo, who startled awake instantly, pushing Jirou forwards into Iida, who had his engines flare in surprise. The noise upset Tsuyu, who squirmed quickly, making Uraraka slam open her eyes, her hands pressing against the frog and making them both float upwards. Pressing her hands together, the two dropped onto the body of Bakugo. The blonde made an explosion, startling Kamanari who released electricity. Mina and Sero squealed, racing away as acid and tape jumped from their bodies as they stood, pushing Bakugo into the lap of the disgruntled and electrical charged Shinsou who kept shaking. Kirishima chopped the air, before looking around at everyone, all of them flailing on the ground. He stepped forwards, right into acid, and he howled, falling backwards as the white liquid ate at his foot.

"Damn, Shota," Yamada muttered in English, trying to get Koda to get off him so he could make sure Shinsou was alive. The teens muttered their agreement after being woken up so drastically, some in pain and others confused. They watched as their homeroom teacher raced upstairs, wondering what made him so upset.

Aizawa raced into Todoroki's room, slamming right into the back of Mirio. The Big Three, Eri, and Todoroki where staring at something in the middle of the room. Mirio turned around to explain. "Eri screamed when she heard glass shatter. Midoriya's quirk activated in his sleep. The windows broke, but Midoriya isn't saying anything. His lightning hit me and Todoroki when we tried to get close. It wasn't painful, but it was unsettling. You should cancel his quirk."

Aizawa nodded, coming towards the greenette that stared at his hand that was glowing in magenta cracks. His lightning buzzed threateningly at Aizawa, who simply cancelled the quirk. With that problem solved, Midoriya suddenly became aware of the world. He looked around at everyone in confusion. His mouth opened and closed, before his eyes rolled back into his head, muttering something that only one person in the room understood. "One for All..."

Todoroki caught Midoriya as he fell. Mirio started evacuating everyone, grabbing his sorta little brother from the dual haired boy. Mirio took the greenette to Toshinori Yagi's room. The patriotic blonde stared at the two as Mirio explained what happened. Yagi nodded, his face filled with confusion. "One For All never gave me any dreams, nor did it activate by itself."

"What about the Sports Festival? Midoriya told me about he broke Shinsou's control. The past users activated One For All so he would feel the pain to jolt his senses?" Mirio asked, though Midoriya wasn't injured thankfully. Yagi shrugged, since they wouldn't know anything until the greenette woke up. Mirio huffed, wondering why this was happening now. With everyone on edge from the attempted suicides, how could One for All decide now was the opportunity to shine?

****

I won't to manga spoilers (to an extent)...

But why would One For All do this? Did Midoriya see the same vision from the show, or... is this something new?