Sudden Appearance

Stay for the end to hear about a new book(s) I'm doing

***

A young teenager sighed as she stepped onto the porch, her snow boots crunching as she went towards the door, dragging her black duffle bag behind her. Wiping the sweat off her brow, the girl straightened out the red trench coat she was wearing, hoping to stay warm while the night wind pounded against her. The girl wiped her eyes of tears, her other hand dropping the handle of her bag to knock against the door of Heights Alliance.

After a few moments, an older teenager, practically a young adult, opened the door with a curious expression. His blue eyes looked the girl up and down, taking in her appearance as if to decipher who she was. The girl opened her mouth, only for vaguely gasping-like noises coming out. The girl shook her head, rubbing her forehead. "I'm sorry... I- I'm looking for Izuku Midoriya?"

The man raised an eyebrow, looking over his shoulder to see if the greenette was there. Seeing only a half drunk on coffee Aizawa, the man shook his head, gesturing for the girl to stay where she was. He closed the door, leaving the thirteen year old to rest in the cold environment. The girl leaned back, looking at the path that lead her there. Was it too late to go back? To avoid meeting the infamous Midoriya? The door opening again told her that it was too late.

"Umm... Hello? I'm Midoriya?" The greenette said, rubbing his eyes after being woken up. He wore a white t-shirt that had the kanji for "Pajama" written across it along with black shorts without any shoes. The girl, in contrast, wore a red trench coat with black leggings and black snow shoes. She had a pair of black gloves hanging out of one of the pockets on her coat. Her very dark hair, starting out as black and fading to red, was resting in a ponytail over her shoulder. There was something about them though, a nervous energy as they looked each other up and down.

"Yeah... You've never met me... I'm Scarlet, well, umm... Call me Aka, since that's Japanese for red. Calling me by my English name could get confusing, y'know? Not saying you guys don't know English, I just meant that I wouldn't want to confuse anyone. Or... Well, he probably gave you a different name to call me by. It was probably a mean name though... So, yeah, call me Aka," The girl rambled, her arm movements growing eccentric as she explained something as simple as her name.

"Wait- who are you? Who's 'he'? Why would he call you by a mean name? Should I know you? You don't look familiar," Midoriya said, wondering if this was all a dream or if One For All was giving him another hallucination. The first one was bad enough, he didn't need another one.

His vision, the first vision he had ever seen from One For All, was of a metal pipe falling towards the ground, point first. The metal was tinged orange as if it were super heated. It was plummeting at a remarkable speed, and Midoriya was frozen in place as he watched darkness surround the pipe. Midoriya didn't see the pipe land but he heard sobs echo from the pit that he couldn't peer into. While talking with All Might and Mirio about it, they suggested that it might have been the death of a previous One For All user, the memory activated by Midoriya's recent suicide attempts. Midoriya was inclined to believe them.

"You don't... You don't know me?" The girl said quietly, the words more of an exhale of breath than a sentence. "I came... I came all this way for nothing! I thought after he was put away, I would get to meet you... I thought I could be apart of a family for once but... He's damned me all over again!" The girl fell down, leaning her head burying itself into her knees while her arms wrapped around her legs. Midoriya could hear the soft sobbing of the girl, and in an act of compassion, he got onto his knees to hug her. The action was met with confusion, however. "Wh-what are y-you do-doing?"

"I'm hugging you. Is that not okay? You seemed very sad and I wanted to comfort you. That must he weird, considering I'm a stranger, but I want to be a hero, so this probably became second nature to me. I'm sorry," Midoriya muttered, trying to come up with some sort of excuse. In all actuality, Midoriya had absolutely no idea why he decided to hug the girl. He didn't know her, and for all he knew, she could have been a villain, perhaps Toga in disguise or someone else.

"You're not a stranger to me. He talks about you a lot. He doesn't speak highly of you, calling you 'weak' and other nastier stuff. But he kept saying that your kindness would be the death of you, that you would be taken advantage of because of your good nature... I wanted to meet you. If you were truly as kind as he believed you to be, I thought that you would accept me, and I could have the family I always wanted. I never even considered that he would have said nothing about me, his failed experiment," Aka said to Midoriya, her onyx eyes meeting his emerald orbs for the first time. Midoriya saw something familiar in those depths, a cleaner and purer version of the cynical determination a man he once knew had.

"I'm Scarlet, call me Aka, and I'm your half sister. I'm the American daughter of Hisashi Midoriya."

****

Plot twist?? Also a cliff hanger. Two for one special over here haha

NOw, let's talk about "Teamwork" a new book I have out. The concept is that I put over 50 BNHA characters in a spinning wheel and each chapter I spin the wheel twice to get two random characters to make team up for hero work
So far we've had:
Uravity (Ochaco Uraraka) and Bubble Girl (Awata)
Pony Tsunotori and Thirteen
Katsuki Bakugo and Nakagame (Turtle Girl)

We also still have My Marvel Academia out, that you should definitely check out!Be on the look out for a new vigilante Deku book, that may or may not be coming soon

Also, since all of you love angst (i mean, why else would you read this?), I'm writing a story called the Tide of Time which is if Eri got sent back into time and now she's given an opportunity to save someone she once loved from dying (i bet you can guess who that is. No, it's not Nighteye)... It'll bring all the angst with a few moments of fluff (not smut, but I'm debating it being an Eri x Kota or keeping them as friends.... Probably keep them as friends, but Kota is OverprotectiveBrother™