Unknown Faces

A/N

Ya'll already know I'm the worst at updates. This is the best I can do at this time. I've been stacked with school work and side things. Thank you for the support! I'll edit any errors later. Happy reading<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What now, smartass?"

How did he get back so fast? Where the hell did he even go? Wait... now we're trapped.

"Why did you come down here?!" I whisper/yell.

"Did you not hear me? Alexander... he's here." She says, nervously.

"THAT'S WHY YOU WERE LOOK OUT." I whisper/yell.

"It doesn't matter now. Stop." Isaac says.

Right when he says that, the door slams shut. I close my eyes and try to remember if we left the window open. I can't remember. We're gonna get caught. I hold my breath. Why the hell did she run down here? She had pepper spray. She could've warned us so we had time to run out of here. Now we're stuck. The only way out is back up stairs. We have to take a chance...

"I'm sending what I have to Jason." I quickly say.

"What? Why?" Isaac asks.

"I don't know if we'll.."

"Make it out?" Kayla finishes for me.

"We're stuck down here because you didn't run or at least warn us like you were supposed to." I snap. "I need this out there. I didn't come here for nothing."

I should've listened to Kayla. I let my emotions get the best of me. We all look up at the sound of footsteps. We're all terrified at this point. I look back at  my phone to make sure my evidence is sent.

It is.

Now to record the rest of what will happen...

"Like I said before we even got here, we shouldn't be here!" Kayla freaks out. "So excuse me if my first instinct is to run to you and not the other direction."

Suddenly, the attic door swings open. My heart drops. Oh my God... We don't have time to argue now. I quickly, but silently, push them against a dark corner. It's the farthest from where they'll come down from and it's the most cluttered. Unfortunately, the way I push Isaac, lands me pressed against him. I scoff at the scent of him filling my nose. I hope he doesn't get the wrong impression. 

"Christian!" Alexander yells. "Are you sure it's down here?"

What are they looking for?

"I... I didn't see Christian with him..." Kayla whispers.

Stop... My eyes grow at the possibility that Christian was here the whole time. He probably knows someone's here. Maybe that's why Alexander came so fast... I press record on my voice memo app. That way it can be recording while its locked in my pocket.

"WHERE R U??" I get a text from Jason before I can even put the phone away.

"Yeah! The stuff should be down there. We need to hurry up." Christian's voice seems like it got closer down.

Alexander starts to walk down the stairs as he replies. "I don't understand why you'd let Brittany in your head like that. Lea wasn't even worth it."

I close my eyes and try to picture what to do. All the different ways to get out of here. I'm scared.  Even if I wanted to move out of the position I'm in, I can't without making noise. That's what's freaking me out the most.