Part 12

The next few days flew by. Liam was in and out of the house, going to meetings, planning release dates, and going to the gym. He wanted to look bigger, more muscular for the video. He was naturally pretty thin, but he wanted muscles that "popped" as he kept saying.

Penny heard the song one afternoon when Liam came flying into the house, screaming for her. She was painting in her studio. "I'm in here, Lee! What is wrong? What are you screaming about?"

He burst into the room, holding out his phone. "It's done. The song is done! I love it. Do you love it?"

Penny laughed. "I haven't heard it!"

"Oh! Right." Liam looked sheepish. "I'm excited. Here." He pressed a button on his phone and a bouncy beat filled the air. It was very different than the songs Liam had written. She listened to the words and made a face. "What?" he asked.

Pen shook her head. "Nothing. What does "strip that down" mean? And you are going to get nailed on that "used to be in 1D" line. And is it about me? Am I bad for your health?"

"It's stripping down the music and I didn't really write most of the song, I changed some of it, but don't take it super personally. Do you like the beat? The music?"

Penny smiled. It didn't really matter what she thought. This was about Liam. "Of course I do! It makes me want to dance. That's the point, right?"

Liam whooped and grabbed her around her legs, swinging her in a circle. She threw her head back and laughed. She loved Liam like this, happy go lucky, pleased with himself. He lowered her down, kissed her and ran his hands up her shirt. "I am so happy, Pen. This is what I want. A great song, a great girl. Everything is perfect."

Penny let him lower her to the floor and pull off her shirt. He pulled off his and bent over her. "LIAM!" Penny cried.

Liam stopped moving. "What?"

"Your hair? What happened to your chest? It's all red. The hair is gone!" Penny started to cry. She wasn't she why she was crying, maybe from the shock? Something just broke inside her and she couldn't stop.

Liam sat back on her legs, looking down. "Don't cry, Pen. It's just hair. I waxed it. Shows off my chest better. We are going to shoot a video and stuff so I wanted to show off." He shrugged his shoulders.

She sat up and rubbed her hand over is bare chest. "You are all red!"

"Well, it hurt like a son of a bitch!" he said. He wrapped his arms around her and lowered her back down. "Please don't be upset." he said, kissing her again. "Celebrate with me. I am so happy and I want you to be, too!" He kissed her over and over until she was kissing him back. He pulled off the rest of her clothes and settled himself between her legs. "I love you, Penny." He muttered into hair. "I love you."

Penny put her hands into his hair and moved his face to look at her. "I love you, too. I swear. No matter what stupid thing you do."

Liam laughed, kissing her again before making love to her slowly, right there on the floor of her studio.

Later, Liam was lying on the bed, complaining. "It stings!" he complained.

Pen was in the huge bathroom, digging though the medicine cabinet. He didn't have much and she hadn't been here long enough to stock up yet. "Well, next time, think before you act. How did they talk you into this anyhow? I have aloe? And something that says "soothing cream."

"Tequila." Liam said.

Penny walked over and sat on his hips. She squirted the aloe on his chest and started to rub. "What? Tequila?" It was only seven o'clock at night. He had been drinking?

"Ya. It relaxes me." he said. "That feels amazing. Don't stop."

Penny kept rubbing. How had this started before? The constant drinking? The all day, all night party that drove him out of his home and to her in the first place. Was he in trouble? Should she say something? Did he have a problem?

"Jesus, Pen." he said. He moved her hands and pushed her back slightly. She could feel that she had turned him on, his penis hard under his pants. "You are so sexy."

She laughed. "Or you are just a horn dog."

"Horn dog? What does that mean?" Liam asked, rolling her over, brushing her hair off her face, lightly kissing her mouth, cheek, neck.

"Hmmm....a guess a guy who is really horny? Always ready for sex?"

Liam stopped kissing her, thought for a moment and nodded. "Yes. I guess I am a horn dog."

Penny burst out laughing. "It is not a compliment!"

Liam shrugged. "I don't care, as long as you get naked." He grinned and pulled on her shirt.

Penny looked up at him. She loved him like this, silly, happy Liam. Liam who had a great day. She gladly helped him remove her shirt. He dove for a breast and took it into his mouth, sucking and flicking her nipple while his hands pushed on her pants and his. She arched her back and called out his name, thrilled with the pleasure radiating through her body. His kisses moved down her body as he pressed his face into her most sensitive areas, causing her to moan, long and loud.

"Do you like that?" he muttered, rubbing his face on her. "Do you want more?"

"Oh god, yes, Liam. Please." She groaned. "Please." He went back to her warm core and continued moving until she called out his name and pushed him off.

"Enough?" he said. Penny groaned in response, sat up and pushed him down. She crawled on top of him, once again sitting on his hips, using her hands to guide him into her. She moved her hips, grinding into him, watching his face for signs of what he wanted. "More, Pen, deeper. Lean back." She did as he asked and leaned back, resting on her hands, moving up and down, feeling her own orgasm build inside her and shooting up her body. "Yes! That's it. Oh, god!" Liam yelled. He moaned and released himself into her, pushing up as his manhood shot into her. He twitched one more time before falling onto the bed and pulling Penny down. "I love you." He muttered. "I love you."

In the hallway, Jamie stood at the door, listening. She has papers for Liam to sign and she had a house key. Should she knock and ruin their moment? Yes, she thought. That Penny was such a fake. Jamie stomped her feet to make it clear that she was there and then knocked on the door. "Liam? I have those papers you wanted tonight?"

Penny groaned. "Please don't move. I am so perfectly happy right now. Please don't' move." Her head was resting on his chest, her body on top of his.

Liam smiled. "Okay." He said softly, kissing top of her head. "Leave them Jamie." He called out.

Jamie scowled. Leave them, she thought. Ha! He doesn't even know how fake she is. "Okay." She called out, merrily. "See you later."

She dropped the papers and went downstairs, looking around. She wandered into the kitchen, looked though the cupboards and the fridge. Coffee creamer, she thought, pulling it out of the fridge. Liam used milk. It was hers. Jamie flicked open the lid, spit, closed the lid and put it back.

Feeling satisfied, she left the house, laughing the entire time.

I really hope you aren't new here? I'm sort of mean. Sorry, not sorry - Eva