Part 36

Liam took her in his arms, both of them crying, and led her out of the office, down to his room. When they were alone, he turned to her and kissed her, crying. "It will work out, Pen. I swear. I will move to Michigan. I can film and record in Chicago. Or fly here if I need to. But my home is with you. I am nothing without you." He touched her face, running his fingers over her tears. "I will never be the reason you cry again, I swear, Penny." He kissed her again, lightly.

She kissed him back and let him pull her down until they were sitting next to each other on the bed, kissing softly and mumbling words of love to each other. "Do you remember, Liam? When we used to just lay together, kissing and touching for hours? Cold Saturday mornings, in bed?"

Liam smiled. "I do. I must be the only person in the world who cannot wait for winter, just so we can do that again." He kissed her again, pulling her down and lying next to her. His fingers ran through her hair, his thumbs lightly rubbing her cheek. "I've missed us. I need us. I can't even explain how good I feel? So clear? Focused? Everything seems so possible now. I don't understand why I was letting Tony push me around."

"I don't know either." Penny muttered. She kissed him deeply and rolled him onto his back, laying on top of him. "I mean, you even stopped letting me push to around sometimes."

Liam laughed. He wrapped his arms around her and rolled her over. "You can push me where ever you want, Love." He kissed her eyes, her ears, her mouth, letting his hand run up her shirt. "Can I touch you? Will you let me love you?" he asked, his eyes soft as he looked at her.

"Always, Liam. Always." she said. She pulled on his shirt. "Nothing feels better to me than your skin touching mine." Her own shirt came off, hitting the floor and laying in a puddle next to his. His kissed worked their way down her body and he used to teeth to tug on her jeans. She helped him move them off her body and worked on his, pushing them down. Her hands went to his thick, hard member and she moved up and down, kissing him and telling him she was ready.

He entered her slowly, breathing out with relief. "You always feel amazing, Pen. Always."

"Go slow, Liam. Please. Slow." Penny felt so aroused, she wanted the feeling to last forever. He went at an easy pace, their lips connected as well as their bodies. Penny's high built and built until it was almost painful to not climax and she cried out, begging him to move faster. His pace quickened and they came together, crying and laughing. Liam laid down on top of her, hanging on for dear life, not wanting to ever let her leave him again.

"Change your ticket, Penny. My two weeks here are up. Meet me in London tomorrow. We can pack and go together. Start over where it all started, okay? Please?" Liam pleaded. An announcement echoed through the building, telling everyone that visiting hours were over. She had to leave. "Please, Penny. They are letting me out tomorrow. Please."

Penny nodded. "Okay, I can change it. I have a late flight anyhow."

"I love you, Pen. I really do. This will all be okay. I swear." Liam kissed her again as there was a knock on the door.

"Checks, Mr. Payne!" a cheerful voice said.

Penny giggled. "Mr. Payne." she said.

Liam grabbed her and kissed her again. "Tomorrow. We start over tomorrow."

Penny nodded, dressed and slipped out of the room. He was better, different, but the same. He was the Liam she fell in love with, the Liam who cared about her and not record sales. The Liam who wanted to get married, have a family and live a quiet life. It would be okay when they were home. Home made everything better.