Part 22

"Let's sleep on beach. In that tent? Like last summer?" Liam whispered to her, as the bonfire died to glowing embers. Everyone had gone off to bed, except Penny and Liam.

She turned her head and smiled, nodding. She stood and together they went to grab the tent and sleeping bags. They dragged it all to the beach and dropped it in the sand. Liam started on the tent and Penny shook out and zippered the bags to together. Once it was up, she pushed the bags inside and turned back to Liam. "Want to swim? It's humid and it will cool us off."

"Ya, sure. Let me grab my suit." Liam said, pointing to the house. Penny just shrugged and pulled off her shirt, throwing it into the tent. Liam's eyes widened. "Or not." he said. He watched as Penny pulled off all of her clothes and walked into the water. He chased her, shedding his clothes as he went. She walked out as far as she could before swimming out to the sandbar. The sandbar was fairly deep this year, as was the lake. They'd lost a lot of beach front this year to rising water levels in the lake. Penny could sit on her knees and still have her head well above the water. Liam paddled his way out to her, leaping at her, knocking her into the water. She went backwards, head over feet.

She came up, spitting water, yelling, "I'll get you!" She flew at Liam, knocking him onto his butt, pushing his head under the water. She sat back, laughing when he bobbed back up. She swam over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." He said, kissing her back.

"Good. Now that I have your attention, let's talk."

Liam groaned. "Talk? Now? With you naked?"

Penny nodded.

Liam sighed. "Fine, talk."

"Okay, you need help. More than I can give you."

"But..." Liam started.

Penny held up her hand. "You need a professional and find out why. Why you can't stop."

"I will. I swear. Just, let me finish all the promo, okay? Then we will find someone. For now, this will help. Two weeks of being us again. This will help." Liam pulled her closer, kissing her and pulling her onto his lap. His hands were everywhere, all over her body, touching her. "It's been so long, Pen."

"No, it's just the first time you haven't been drunk in months."

"Don't ruin it, Pen." He said, kissing her over and over until she didn't want to talk anymore. She lifted herself as he guided her manhood into her waiting warmth. She rocked back and forth, allowing the warm water to help her keep a steady rhythm. Liam groaned. "Yes. Just like that." he said, kissing her ears and neck.

Her high build slowly, in no hurry to climax and end the moment. Everything felt exactly right and when she did peak, the release flowed throw her causing her to throw back her head and moan. The waves went through her over and over as Liam spurt forth. They both paused, totally satisfied before coming into each other's arms again. "We are so good together, Liam." Penny muttered into his neck. "So good."

"I know, Pen. And I'm trying, I promise. I don't want to lose this."

Penny just sighed, holding onto him as tight as she could, afraid to let go.