Part 38

Jamie laughed. It was too easy. That stupid girl, thinking she could be with someone like Liam. She didn't know what he liked, what he needed. She had been giving him drugs for months. She had arranged for the party is Ibiza. She filled his glass with whatever she thought he needed. Did he need a boost? She had uppers. Did he need to sleep? She had things for that, too. If she kept him drunk, high, she knew Penny would leave. Okay, maybe the meth was too much, she'd never give him that again, but it sure did the trick. Scared that stupid girl right out of the country, ridiculous, naïve baby that she was. She took care of Liam. SHE did. Not Penny. How dare she even think any differently?

There was only a few things left for her to do to make sure Liam never saw Penny again. She slipped his phone out of his pocket, he'd passed out again, and held it up to him, poking him. He opened his eyes and mumbled "Penny" before falling back onto the couch. His phone popped open, recognizing his face. Jamie scrolled through his contacts. She changed one or two numbers of the area code of everyone named "Perry" or "Peters" in his phone. He could call or text all he wanted. She'd never get the message. Who really knew anyone's phone number anymore? And if she called? It would come up as unknown. She made sure his phone filtered unknown callers and text messages so he wouldn't even see them.

Then it was time for some quick emails to his business manager. 'Liam' asked to have all utility payments on the Michigan address to be stopped. She also asked for all of the charge accounts in Penny's name to be closed. After she sent the email, she went into his 'sent' box and deleted the copy. Next, she blocked Penny's email address from Liam's account.

Finally, it was social media. She blocked Penny on every platform. Would Liam even check? He didn't really even use his own accounts anymore. She'd talked him into that, helped him hire a social media manager. She really was quite clever. That girl ruined her life and now, she was returning the favor.