Part 13

"Liam?" Penny asked. "Do you want to get married in July or August? My mom called and said she'd set everything up, she just needs a day? And you need to invite your family?"

Liam pretended to think, running his hands over her body. She still hadn't moved. Laying on him was her favorite thing to do. She didn't care if he was naked or clothed, she didn't care if he was in the middle of eating a sandwich. She liked being on top of him.

"How about tomorrow?" he said. "Around noon?"

Penny laughed. "Sure. You lost the chance when you hurried home without going to Vegas. Seriously, we have paperwork to fill out. These things take time."

Liam sighed and looked at his watch. "It's late and I'm starving. Get off and we can talk downstairs."

Penny didn't move. She just shook her head.

"Okay, July. You pick the day and let me know, okay?"

Penny rolled off of Liam's chest. "July 9. Call your mother." She grinned and moved off the bed.

Liam leaped up and grabbed her, throwing her back down on the bed and crawling on top of her. "This seems like a trap, Peters. Are you trapping me?" He held down her arms, his legs already in control of her lower body. She nodded, laughing. "Well, you'll pay for that!" He growled and dove for her neck, kissing her before moving to her ear, and finally her mouth.

"You know, Liam, the second you try to get between my legs, all I have to do is lock my legs and flip you over, right?" Penny grinned, enjoying the game.

"That's what you think, Penelope Jane. I know all of your tricks." He pushed his arms under her back and flipped her onto her stomach. "You are all mine."

Penny smiled into the blanket. He knew her so well. "I guess you win, Liam James."

"I sure do." He was smiling as he pulled her back, pressing himself between her legs, entering her from behind. She moaned into the blankets, feeling his entire length inside her. "You like that, I know you do." he said, still caught up in the game, pumping harder. "Tell me that you like it."

"I love it, Liam. I love it." She moaned.

His head leaned back, closing his eyes. "God, Penny. I could do this for hours. You feel amazing."

Penny sighed in pleasure, feeling her high coming and she tightened her muscles in anticipation. "Now, Liam! Now." She said, letting a guttural scream leave her throat.

He gasped and she felt his release. His movements stopped and he fell onto the bed next to her. His hands were in his hair and he was breathing heavy, trying to come down from the high. "Jesus. I can't...." he said. "You take my breath away.

She crawled back on top of him. "So, what you are saying is that even when I lose, I still win?"

He wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. "Yes, Penny. Yes."

I should edit more, but the story is finally starting to flow and I couldn't wait to share more happy before I really throw the evil in. - Eva

 - Eva