Epilogue

Epilogue – March 2020

"So, Liam," James asked, over the video chat call. "How is quarantine treating you? Aside from the needing of a haircut?"

Liam had a new song out and was being interviewed by television shows around the world, all while in lockdown, due to a national emergency, a virus, that was spreading around the world like wildfire. He and his family were safe, at their home in the English Countryside, riding out the worst of it together. "All good, James. All good."

A little girl toddled into the room and crawled into his lap. Liam reached down to help her up. "Well, hello there. Want to introduce her, mate?" James asked.

"Sure." The curly headed little girl was sitting, looking at the camera and waving. "This is my daughter, Lola. She's nearly three. Two and half right now." The little girl held up two chubby fingers and showed the camera. "That's right, darling. Two." He kissed the side of her head. "Can you say hi?"

"Hi." Lola said. "Daddy, wanna snack." She turned and looked at him. "Juice?"

"Fatherhood is a never ending job, eh, Liam?" James laughed.

"You know it!" Liam said, to the camera. To Lola he said, "Where's your mum?"

"Feeding the baby." she said.

A voice came from the screen. "Oh! That's right. You just had another baby, last month? How was that? During all this madness?" James asked.

Liam looked up and thought. "You know, really, it wasn't so bad, yet? So, everything went well. Pen and Conner did great and we are all safe here, so it will all be great." Liam said, with a grin.

"Daddy. Juice. Juice for Lola. Juice and a snack."

Liam looked down into her lovely green eyes, so very much like her mother's and smiled. "Of course, baby. Of course.

The End.