Chapter 21

THIRD PERSON POV

"Where are you going with all these snacks Kumi?" Iwaizumi asked.

"To Tobio's!" beamed the brunette.

"Lucky bastard." Oikawa mumbled to himself as he followed Iwaizumi and Kumi from behind who were in a conversation.

Then they stopped by a less crowded part of the side of the road, waiting for a taxi. "Huh? Where's Seichou-san?" Oikawa asked, remembering Kumi's personal driver.

"I don't want to bother him since he rarely gets day offs these days considering, uhm...you know." Kumi replied, scratching her nape as Oikawa nodded his head in understanding.

"Here's a taxi," Iwaizumi called out, opening the door for her.

"I guess I'll get going," Kumi smiled, "thank you you two!"

"Whatever," Oikawa pouted childishly, hugging his pack of milk bread that Kumi bought for him.

Iwaizumi nodded, handing her the small bag of groceries.

"Let's go Iwa-chan," Oikawa said dramatically, "I can hear girls calling for me."

"Still the narcisstic person you always are, huh Tooru?" Kumi giggled, settling herself inside the taxi. Iwaizumi snickered, earning childish glares from the brown haired setter. "Bye now!"

The two Seijoh boys waved Kumi goodbye with Iwaizumi basically forcing Oikawa to do so as Kumi giggled at the sight that slowly gets smaller and smaller.

"What a day," Kumi breathed, leaning against the cusion as she closed her eyes.

---

Kageyama paced back and forth nervously, checking his surroundings for the 10th time as he waited.

Then his doorbell rung.

He quickly rushed out of his room and ran down the stairs, fixing his shirt before opening the door.

"Hi Tobio!" Kumi smiled as soon as she saw him.

"Hey..." Kageyama greeted back, stepping backwards as he welcomed her inside. "You went completely missing for 3 days, what happened?" He tilted his head, finally seeing her again.

"Ah, sorry about that. I was just so busy," Kumi replied, "But I'll be present tomorrow and maybe help out a little with the practices if ever mom won't call me for the meetings."

"Sounds good," Kageyama said.

"Are you alone here?"

"Yes. My parents are away and my sister is in Tokyo right now."

Kumi nodded and turned to him, "I brought snacks! And a box of your favourite milk!" She handed him the food.

"You didn't have to."

"But I wanted to."

"Well I bought your favorite ramen," Kageyama scratched his nape.

"Really?" Kumi's eyes lightened, "Let's start studying then!"

For the next few hours, they proceeded with a few other subjects. Kageyama, most of the times, would stop and stare at the girl infront of him while she continued asking him questions.

Does she like me back? He bit his lower lip as he glanced at Kumi. She never said anything, she just agreed to the date. But she kissed me...on the cheek atleast.

Kageyama exhaled sharply, catching Kumi's attention. "Are you tired already?"

"Yeah," yawned the black-haired setter as he made his way to his bed. "Sit here and continue."