Author's Note

Know that in case you are reading this story on any site other than Wattpad, I have not given permission for that. So please go to https://my.w.tt/9mInKlC086
And read the story! It's a free site (both financially as well as from malware which your system might catch on some unrequited platform). Also, you can get to talk and converse with this social creature XD I love interacting so come on over there ^__^)

 Also, you can get to talk and converse with this social creature XD I love interacting so come on over there ^__^)

Hoomans,
Welcome.

First of all, thank you so much for choosing this book to read! It contains swear words and stuff-

This book is going to be much different than anything I've written so far and I am really excited for it!

I'm expecting updates here to be a little slow (atleast compared to my other books where I've spammed everyone :") )

Update: it's complete now lol

Although, there is a looooot of drama that I am super enthralled to serve!

Did that even make sense.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this light hearted, cutesy romance with some much darker undertones (to be revealed later). Please note that it does have some mature situations ie. sexual content and offensive swear words and such. 

Special thank you to ACalcifiedHeart for being so utterly supportive of all my work even with all its flaws :") Honestly lucky to have found you!

There are little cartoons and doodles that Nico makes and uploads onto his digital journal! Glimpses of his thoughts and little anecdotes XD They are ugly but oh well...

I might add more graphics later! But for now, here's our MCs!

Oh here's the customary virtual popcorn which of course you'll get here at booklored's

Oh here's the customary virtual popcorn which of course you'll get here at booklored's. Hope you enjoy the ride and please don't hesitate to give me any suggestions whatsoever!

PS: I know there is a lot of discrepancy about the terms 'football' and soccer, here when I say football, I mean the sport played by Diego Maradona, Pele, Messi, Ronaldo and the likes :")