issue ten: sweat drops emoji

"Nico?"

I gazed up into the mesmerizing twinkle of his eyes and felt my heart flutter. My stomach knotted anxiously as Wilder looked at me, his lips slightly parted. His dark hair glittered with shimmering drops of water still attached intimately with the strands. Like diamonds studded on a deity. His skin still glistened with the water of the swimming pool. I stood still, entranced as he leaned forward and kissed me. I loved how warm, soft, wet his mouth was. Our tongues entangled hotly and I let my hands rove over his skin. Electricity seemed to crackle between us as his mouth moved along my jaw and to my ear, whispering softly. His deep voice was hoarse with lust and it made my stomach clench in desire.

"I love that thing your tongue does," he spoke breathlessly. "But let me show you what mine can."

His hands travelled lower and lower down my body, gripping me roughly so I gasped, my senses on fire. Wild, raw, untamed desire coursing through me like flames of fire ravaging my skin.

"I want you, Nico," he whispered, unzipping my jeans and lowering them as I struggled to breathe. "Fucking want that."

His mouth opened mine, his tongue exploring it with ravenous hunger. The butterflies in my stomach struggled to escape as his mouth travelled lower and lower down my body. Sucking. Licking. Kissing every inch of me. Sparks of scintillating electricity travelled violently through me. The sheer, raw hunger drove me crazy as he finally kneeled in front of me, his eyes fixed on mine as he smirked.

"Let me taste you, baby."

I watched, paralyzed as his mouth reached between my legs. His hands gripped my thighs hard as he started moving his head slowly between them. Sucking softly. His mouth was hot. Soft. Wet. I gasped breathlessly at the feeling of his tongue. I needed him to douse me before I burnt into ashes. He started moving his mouth faster, his grip hard. His tongue eager. I gazed transfixed at the way he moved, his glistening muscles flexing deliciously.

"Wilder..." I whispered breathlessly. "You look so fucking sexy."

He smirked, raising an eyebrow at me as he leaned back and I almost whimpered at the loss of his mouth. "I should say that to you."

I gently knotted my fingers in his hair and started thrusting inside his mouth. Edging closer and closer as my body heated like a furnace. I yearned to burn in the catastrophic fire. My entire body seemed to quiver involuntarily. The intense pleasure felt like a thrust forcing me to break through the surface of the water. To escape the overwhelming deluge of pleasure and crash into the catatonic aftermath. 

It took me a few seconds to regain my bearings as I gazed upwards at the dark ceiling. It took me another few seconds to become aware of the wetness between my legs. I panted slightly, my senses slowly returning to coherence. I lifted the sheets and tried to gaze lower, groaning when I felt the unmistakable stickiness.

What the fuck? Did I just have a wet dream about Wilder?

And that wasn't all. I had gone all the fucking way.

I felt a sudden sense of shame. I hadn't had a wet dream for a long time. The time that I did have, it had been more friction than vivid imagery. This time, however, it had been erotic scenarios involving Wilder. How fucking pathetic was that?

I pushed the bedsheets away and climbed out of the bed. I could see Arfie sleeping at the foot of the bed, snoring blissfully. I reached for the phone beside my pillow and saw that the time was one-thirty. It was Saturday which meant I could sleep in. I was thankful that I had time to get rid of the hard-on that still plagued me.