issue thirty-three: date and movie and...stuff... 👉👈

bonus chapter plus announcement :D Things get really steamy here so if you're not comfortable with that, just skip to the end where the announcement is made!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Exorcist.

That was Wilder's choice for the movie for our first official date. I was a little concerned about him.

I had watched it before with my sister. However, I had been unimpressed. Even though I hadn't watched the entire movie owing to the fact that I kept making commentary which made my sister throw me out of her room.

Sad memories.

The choice of the movie hardly mattered though. I was only concentrating on what was to come after that. 

Friday evening, I snuggled comfortably against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat and feeling the gentle vibrations against my cheek. I loved being so close to him. Loved how his arm encircled around my waist, pulling me closer into him. I could smell his faint cologne and the seductive musk that was his own characteristic fragrance. My stomach twisted nervously.

"I kind of never understood why so many people were terrified of this," he said, shaking his head. "I mean...I guess it was something when it released. Not that any of the newer ones are any better, mind you."

I was barely listening to him, my eyes fixed on his mouth as it moved. I leaned to him and brushed my lips across his jaw. "I love how passionate you are about stuff."

He chuckled softly, turning to face me. "Yeah, stupid stuff no one really cares about."

I was insulted. "I care," I declared, nuzzling my nose against his. "I think it's sexy."

"Yeah?" he whispered, his eyes twinkling. He leaned towards me and kissed me. I kissed him back eagerly, caressing his face as he placed his hands on my waist, pulling me on top of him. Our mouths opened against each, our tongues entangling hotly. I straddled him as his hands grasped me and pulled me in closer till our bodies fit together perfectly. I could feel his hard, taut muscles against mine and desire burst in a fiery pit in my stomach.

"Wilder..." I whispered, slowly grinding against him. I sucked his bottom lip, pulling it out hungrily. His hand reached my back, knotting into my hair.

"Fuck...Ni-"

He stopped suddenly and I realized why.

"Raaaaaarrghh."

I turned my head towards the screen where the priest was now removing gross, green stuff that looked suspiciously like half-digested guacamole from his face. It took me a while to realize that the main girl who was possessed in the movie, had just thrown up icky green stuff on the priest.

"This...is a great movie to make out to," Wilder spoke softly before we burst out laughing. "You wanna take this upstairs?" he asked when we had finally calmed down. I could see the unspoken question in his eyes. 

Before I could stop myself from being a cringe-fest, I blabbed, "Are we going to have sex?"

He smiled softly before nodding. "Only if you want."

"Oh," I spoke, my cheeks burning. "Do you?"

"Yeah," he whispered, holding my chin and stroking his thumb over my bottom lip. "Very much."

I felt my stomach turn to mulch. Was I ready? I wasn't sure I would ever be. But with Wilder I wanted it. I wanted to share everything with him. "Okay."