issue eighteenth: soft, hot, wet

The noises from the party faded in the background, my heart hammered so loud I was almost sure he would hear it. He gazed at me with dark, drunken eyes that stole my breath away. 

"Well," he smirked challengingly. The raw, sexual hunger, the uninhibited lust in his low voice made me weak in my knees. "You seem to be enjoying the party."

I glared defiantly at him, clenching my jaw. I could still see images of him kissing Kendra burnt in my mind and fought the urge to push him away, knowing I wouldn't be able to budge him anyway. "Yes."

His eyes bore into mine, intoxicated. Wild. For once I could see from where he got his name. I struggled to not let my eyes move to his lips as he placed another hand against the wall, trapping me in place and leaning over me. "Too much so," he whispered, his voice husky. "Way too much."

"Fuck off, Collins," I replied, gritting my teeth even as my stomach clenched with desire.  I made a conscious effort to not breathe in his seductive scent. "I'm gonna go-"

"Shut up," he whispered. I stared at him in shock. His eyes were pained. I hated the way they drooped slightly, his lower lip jutting forward almost like a pout. I vaguely imagined how it would feel like to bite it.

I couldn't understand why, but seeing his agony made my heart wrench. He spoke again in a menacing growl, "Kiss me."

I gazed at him, aware of his hot breath morphing with mine. I was puzzled by his actions again. Why did he want to kiss me when he had been with Kendra a while ago? Anger flared at my insides. What games was he playing? With every ounce of willpower that I could ever have, I shook my head slightly and glared at him. "No."

I expected him to flare up, or maybe even laugh at my petulance. However, I did not expect his eyes to darken over, his expression crestfallen. Even more than that, his anguish looked deeper. His eyes so profound that I found myself lost in them. His breath came out in short gasps as if he was as turned on with our proximity as I was. 

"Please, Nico," he whispered as I gaped, aghast. "Please kiss me."

He was begging. Wilder Collins was begging me to kiss him. I hated the way he sounded so sad, my heart ached from his pain. I knew I would give him anything he asked for and tilted my face upwards, kissing him. My heart somersaulted at the soft, warm feeling. 

His lips were frozen against mine for a second as if he hadn't really expected me to kiss him. If only he knew that he could ask me to dress up as a Teletubby and dance on a bench in the cafeteria, I still couldn't have said no. Although I hoped he wouldn't. 

Finally, his mouth opened against mine, the mingling of our hot breaths sending sparks of electricity through me. His tongue entered my mouth and entangled hotly with mine. He placed one hand on my waist, pulling me closer as the kiss become urgent, wild. He sucked on my bottom lip, biting it gently and pulling at it as I gasped. He kissed me hungrily like he couldn't get enough as his hand encircled my waist possessively. I let my hand grab his shoulder as I strained against him, pushing myself closer into his enticing warmth. 

His mouth moved to my jaw as my lips craved for more of him. I could feel my skin burning with intense longing. His hand enclosed gently around my throat, pushing my head backwards as he took control. Fire burst in my stomach as sweltering heat rose between us. Flames blazing so strongly that I would burn.

He bit my earlobe as I shuddered and gasped his name, the alcohol and lust making the room blurry and hot. His tongue traced to my neck as he nuzzled against it, his sweltering breath making goosebumps erupt on my skin. My body felt like a furnace ready to combust at his touch. I loved how close we were, loved how he pushed still closer as if it wasn't enough. I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning when his hot mouth opened against my feverish skin, his lips parting and sucking it gently. His teeth grazed against my flesh and I felt warm liquid pooling my insides. I was afraid I would crumble.