Just friends?

Ian.

It has been about 3 months since me and Melanie broke up and I have since gotten back on my feet and am somewhat happy again. Melanie and I decided to break up because she found out I was gay... I've known this for probably 10 years now, but I didn't want to admit it to myself. Around August (4 months ago) I was super confused because I had no fucking idea why I loved Melanie so much yet loved.... Him... I'm guessing I'm bisexual or some shit, but all I really want is Him. It's still a little weird to think that you love your best friend and you've been living a lie about your sexual orientation for most of your life. I told Melanie about this and she kinda saw it coming, which kinda threw me off, but we're good friends and still talk on Twitter.

I'm driving to Anthony's because we're starting to hangout more. After all we both have no girlfriends because Anthony broke up with Kalel after he saw her cheating on him. (I KNOW THAT DID NOT HAPPEN KALEL WOULD NEVER!!! KALEL IS QUEEN) Of course none of the smoshers know that because Anthony was nice enough to not ruin her life by telling our 19 million viewers. Anthony actually took the whole crazy "seeing your fiancé getting banged by another man in her pussy" thing really well and probably recovered faster than me. Maybe he already figured that she was cheating on him.

I pull into the apartment complex and walk up to Anthony's door. I hesitate and knock and he answers the door after about 3 minutes. "Oh Hey Ian! I'm just cleaning out Pip's shit tub and am gonna take out the trash, you can sit down on the couch if you want and hook up smash so we can play." Anthony said kinda fast as he got the trash and Pip's poop. "Ok man I brought pizza and beer also!" I added as I set the food and my keys on the table. "Is it ve-" I cut Anthony off "Vegan? Yea, I'm not that stupid" We both laughed and Anthony left the apartment to take out the garbage.

Anthony.

"Vegan? Yea, I'm not that stupid" Ian and I both laughed. I'm glad that we're becoming the friends we used to be like. Back then I thought it was annoying that Ian always finished my sentences, how he would wake me up when he was having a bad dream, and how he would have to sleep with me when he had his nightmares, but I never realized how much I missed it when I moved out of the SMOSH house to live with Kalel. I slowly grew an attraction for the little bowl haired guy after living with Kalel for a year. I missed waking each other up in the mornings and lazing around the house together. When Kalel cheated on me, I couldn't blame her because I wasn't giving her the love she needed. Yet I thought it was kinda rude how she fucked a man in our apartment in front of our cats, but I saw it coming. Me and Kalel aren't on great terms, but we don't show that to our WULAS fans to keep our reputation up to par. Anyways, I'm glad I'm with Ian tonight.

I throw away the trash and go back to my apartment to see Ian struggling in a pile of wires. Damn he's such an adorable idiot. "You need help there Ian?" "No... Yeah" Ian said ashamed. I chuckled then went over and helped Ian out of the wires. I took off the last wire, when I felt myself slipping. I fell on Ian. We both just lay there eyeing each other. God Ian's eyes were so blue. Those fanfiction writers were not lying about his beautiful steel blue eyes. Ian started to blush and that's when I snapped out of my trance and got up. I thought about just making a move on Ian right there, but I don't think he likes me. Although he told me he's gay, he's definitely not gay for me. "Uhh soooo you want pizza?!" Ian blurted out after the awkward encounter. "Sure." I said blankly with disappointment. "A-Are you ok dude?" Ian said still thinking about what just happened. "Yea, I just miss our old friendship." "Oh... Me too dude" said Ian before hesitating to eat his pizza. I decided that the conversation was over when I opened the fridge for a bottle of vodka. "Hey Anthony..." "What?" I said after taking a gulp of vodka. He seemed like he was going to say something but stopped himself and then said "Are you gonna hook up the wii u?" With his blue eyes looking at his shoes. "Oh yea sure!"

We played till 1:00 and Ian ended up passing out on my shoulder and slowly clenched me during his slumber. I let him cuddle me and went on my phone until I fell asleep also.

I KNOW ITS NOT AS MUCH FLUFF AS I WOULD LIKE BUT IT WILL COME! I WANNA TAKE THE STORY KINDA SLOW TO DEVELOP IANTHONY! OK SO PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE! I PROBABLY AM BECAUSE I JUST HAVE SO MANY IDEAS!!! Why am I yelling... I doubt anyone is reading this... If you are reading this, follow me on Tumblr youtuber-addict- ;D