Cellphone

A.N. SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!

~3 week time skip~

Anthony.

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing, but I didn't answer in time. Ian was sleeping next to me with his back against my chest. I kiss Ian on the cheek and go check my phone for the missed call. "kalel missed call" I say aloud. Ian wakes up at the sound of my voice. "What's did you say Anthony?" He says half asleep. "Nothing, I just need to take a phone call." I answer. "Go back to sleep. It's 6:00." He grunts in reply and quickly falls back asleep. I leave the room and close the door behind me. I call Kalel back and look out my apartment's window. I wonder what she wants. Maybe she wants to finally apologize for cheating on me, but I doubt it. "Hello? Anthony?" She answers with excitement.
"Hey you called me," I answer.
"Yea I just wanna say I miss you. I know I cheated on you, but I miss your cuddles and kisses. Can we make this work out."
"I don't know about that..." I say timidly
"Why?!" She yells with an angry tone.
"Because your a bitch and I can't trust you!" I reply my voice getting louder.
"Anthony, I know I cheated on you, but you know you want me back. I just wanna ride that big dick of yours again. Mmmmm," she whispers moaning. My cheeks start burning from emotion. I don't answer. Am I really being persuaded by Kalel. Come on Anthony snap yourself out of it! You have beautiful, wonderful Ian! Although he's not as sexually engaged as Yourself he means well. "I want my Anthony Padildo back" she whines. More seconds pass before she says "So how 'bout it Anthony." I hesitate but then say something I'm going to regret. "Are you free Saturday because I'll be at my apartment waiting." I hang up the phone as Ian taps my shoulder. Oh shit!

Ian

I wake up to Anthony screaming outside of the bedroom. I slug my way out the room to see why he's yelling. "Are you free Saturday because I'll be at my apartment waiting." He naughtily says as he ends the conversation with the mystery caller. Is he ... Cheating on me... I tap his shoulder and he jumps.
"Oh good morning blue eyes." He says nervously. "Morning, who were you talking to?" I say smiling. I know it's probably just a business call. "Just a business meeting. I arranged it at my apartment because you'll be at Sacramento with family Friday and Saturday right?" He replies. Anthony's forehead is sweating. I doubt he's lieing to me. "Oh okay, should I come back early for the meeting?" I ask grabbing his hand and smiling. "No your fine" Anthony says quickly. "Ok then" I say before grabbing his shirt in for a peck on the lips and hug him. "I really hope you aren't lieing to me Ant. I love you" I snuggle into his chest. he sighs "I love you too Ian."

A.N. WHY ANT WHYYYYY! GOD ANTONI!
So how has your winter break been, that is if you have winter break.... I'm sorry again I suck at life. But I left you thinking there, is Ian going to walk into Anthony fucking Kalel. Jk, I really didn't cause no one is reading this :D! Everyone has a hobby, I guess....
I make no sense \^~^/