Awkward Dinner

A.N.Another chapter in a 10 hour radius :0

Ian.

"Can I come in" the feminine voice came from behind the door. It sounded a lot like my sister, Melissa. Little did she know that we just made love and were both naked in my childhood bed with only a thin white sheet covering our bodies. We both looked at each other, blushing of embarrassment. "Yea, just a second." We both quickly got on our clothes and sprayed my old colon around the room in about 2 minutes. I open the door to see my sister outside. She didn't step in my room, but peaked and scanned the room. "Uhh... It's time for dinner, if you and Anthony wanna come down. And if you don't wanna come down at least keep the noise level down" she says as she puts on a fake smile and blushes. God, they heard us. "Ok thanks, we'll be down in a minute" I say before she quickly walks down the stairs and I close the door. "Fuck Anthony!" I whisper to him, making sure we aren't heard anymore. "Maybe they just heard me scream your name once, we can say we were playing video games." He says as he grasps my hand. "I'm here for you, this is just something we have to get through. I don't wanna live my life scared all the time Ian." He adds while rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "Alright" I say and smile. He gives me a quick peck on the lips and whispers in my ear "I love you." "I love you too." We both go down the stairs and walk into the dinning room.

Anthony.

As we walk into the dinning room everyone's attention turns to us. There's about 15 people seated, some giving us death glares others just staring while blushing. Ian and I make our ways to our empty seats. Everyone starts to talk amongst themselves and continue to eat. I squeeze Ian's hand under the table. He looks back at me and smiles. I notice that we're staring at each other and I break the trance. "So what was with all the knocking happening up there!" Ian's big mouth uncle shouts. The whole room goes silent again. "W-we were playing video games," I mumble and look down at my food. The parents of small children tell their kids to play in the living room, knowing the uncle is going to describe his dirty theories. "Are you sure because it sounded like the bed frame was hitting the wall." He says while laughing. Ian is giving him a dirty glare and says "Why can't you keep your comments to yourself!" And mouths the word fuck you to his food. "Just come out then Ian!" They pulled Ian's last string and he screams "Well maybe I am gay! So what!" I look at him in shock and he pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss back and Ian shoves his tongue in my mouth. I pull back after about 30 seconds to breathe. Everyone gasps from shock and Ian drags me to his room by my wrist. He is pissed. He slams the door not bothering to lock it. He punches a hole in the wall and falls to the ground. It's weird how Ian finally stuck up for himself, he's had to be dealing with this for like 20 years by now. I come over and sit next to him. I feel horrible to see him like this. "Ian, I know you're mad, but I'm proud of you" I softly say as I lean my head on his shoulder. He starts to giggle. "It's like we're in highschool again." He says keeping his head in his knees. "Yup, but this time it's not an experiment," I respond. "Ian, can you promise me something" "what?" He says as he lifts his head. "Can you promise that we'll always be together, boyfriend or just best friends?" I ask as I fix my hair. "O-Of course, that was our plan all a-along" he sobs. "Good" I say as I hug him tightly and kiss his cheek. "So are we going to stay here?" "Yea, my mom wants me to stay for Christmas" he answers, rolling his eyes. "It's our first Christmas without girlfriends, you know" he says giggling. "Yea... Here get up, we're gonna edit some videos and go to sleep." I say as I get up. "Uhh Anthonnnnyyyy! Why can't we just fuck" he whines pulling on my pants. "Get up bitch! I don't want you to be too sore tomorrow" I say while giving him a sexy/douchey smile. "Fine," he says as he gets up. "Ohh.. Yup I'm definitely going to feel that tomorrow. Thanks Anthony!"

A.N. I know Christmas wasn't on a weekend in 2014, it's just easier like that.

You've read them 125+ reads!!! Wtf! Thank you guys, you guys are fucking awesome!

Did you know you're so much cooler than me, like 2000000000000000000000000000x more cooler! You need a party for how cool you are!