I Still Love You

Ian.

*********
There's a knock on the door. I open it and it's Anthony. He has a knife in his hand and another person is behind him. He starts stabbing me. I scream his name and tell him to stop, but he keeps stabbing. His eyes have a fire in them I've never seen. "I don't need you anymore Ian," he screams in my face. "Anthony, I love you!" I yell as I fall to the ground.

**********

I wake up from the dream covered in sweat. Anthony is sleeping next to me his face inches from mine. I look at the clock, 3:30. I don't know if I want to hug Anthony or punch him in the balls. He slowly grasps my arm and pulls me in for a hug, but he's still asleep. I roughly jerk him off out of instinct and he wakes up. "What the fuck was that for?" He says rudely. I just glare at him. "What Ian?" he whispers in a softer tone this time. "Who were you talking to on the phone two days ago and who do you keep texting!" I yell. "Can we talk about this tomorrow Ian?" He says annoyed. "I just wanna know," I reply softer. "I already told you it's just business stuff," he says before turning around with his back facing me out of annoyance. I turn around also. I silently cry, trying to hide my tears. I'm leaving today instead of Friday because I think need space away from Anthony. "I really hope you still love me" I whisper, but there's no reply.

~INTENSE TIME SKIP/LATER IN THE MORNING~

I wake up with Anthony hugging me. I'm still hurt from the confrontation we had earlier. I softly take his arms off me and replace it with a pillow. I quickly pull on a blue shirt and black pants and pack up a couple of shirts and pants in a suitcase. Anthony's phone flashes in the dark with a new message. Out of curiosity I look at it, but I can't see who it's from or what it says because Anthony locked his phone to not show it. I leave a note for Anthony on his desk and close the door behind me. "This is for the best. I love Anthony I just need him to be honest with me" I think out loud. I put a leash on Daisy and leave to Sacramento. I already miss him. Maybe he's telling me the truth.
As I'm driving the song I'm not the only one by Sam Smith plays and my eyes start watering.

Anthony.

I wake up smiling and stretch my arms. I reach to grab Ian, but he isn't there. He's probably already awake. I walk out to see Ian isn't anywhere. "Ian?" I yell, but there's no response. Pip just looks at me in confusion. Did I really hurt Ian that much? Of course you did Anthony! Your cheating on him, snap yourself out of it man! I grab my phone to call him, but I'm stopped by a message from Kalel. I'm put back into her trance. "Can't wait 'till Saturday bby ;)" she messaged me. I text back "How bout you come hang out today?" "Ok I'll be right there ;D" she messages back in seconds. I go and get dressed when I see a note on my computer desk.

I don't know why your acting like this, but I love you so I left early to Sacramento. Even if you are cheating on me I will still love you! Don't forget to edit the video. I love you so much Anthony. I'm sorry I'm not good enough for you. Call me when you can explain to me what's happening between us. I get if you don't wanna be with me anymore...

Love, Ian

Oh my god, Ian.... I quickly call him. The phone rings and he answers after 3 rings. "Hello? Anthony? Look if you're here to say Your sorry, ok I'll accept it but-" he's cut off by my doorbell. "Hold on Ian" I answer the door. "Hey Babe" Kalel says as she lets herself in. "You ready for a fun time." "Shhh No I'm on the phone" I answer. "Who is that!" Ian screams on the phone. "No Ian-" I say but he cuts me off "you're cheating on me with Kalel. OK FINE BREAK MY HEART ON A SKANK! YOURE A PIECE OF SHIT ANTHONY! FUCK YOU! I loved you and you just... just-" "Ian listen" I yell. "NO GOODBYE ANTHONY!" He says before hanging up on me. "What was that about..." Kalel says sitting on the bed. "Nothing Ian is just being a little bitch." I say out of annoyance. "Maybe you need to let off some steam." she says as she kisses me and grabs my crotch. I cave in. I'm sorry Ian...

A.N. COME ON ANTHONY! GOD! Hey I just wanted to say thank you for the 70+ reads! You guys really mean something to me, even though you guys are a little quiet :)! Thanks for being awesome,
weird people with me :3