Am I Ready?

A.N. Warning: Mild Sexual content

Ian.

We finished gamebang and we decided to film a game time because we were already here. We went into a room alone and Anthony locked the door. "Why did you lock the door?" I said timidly. "Privacy, those guys don't know personal space." He answered. "Oh... Ok." I let Anthony hook up the game console and get everything ready. I stared at him while he was setting up. His dark brown hair looked so shinny and soft. His hands were rough and manly, but delicate. I'm so happy that he's mine. I start smiling at the thought. I still don't think I'm ready for what might happen at home. He turns around and looks straight into my eyes and smiles. We both stand there in each other's lust. I break the stare by fixing my hair and looking down. "Ian." Anthony whispered. Before I could answer he kissed my lips roughly, but slowly. He caught me by surprise but I kissed him back. We moved in sync and he pressed his tongue on my mouth trying to enter, I let him in. He grabbed my waist and I gripped his hair and neck. I pulled away after a couple more seconds because I needed to breathe leaving a string of saliva connecting our mouths. Kinda gross but cute. My cheeks were flushed with red. Anthony whispered in my ear "I love you" which sent chills down my spine. Anthony changed our position and brought me on his lap. I guess we aren't waiting until we get home. He slowly kisses my jawline and my neck. Goosebumps cover my body. We started making out again, but more rough this time. I started to unbutton Anthony's shirt when we heard a knock on the door and we both froze. They tried to open the door and then yelled "Are you guys done yet it's been like 30 minutes?! Why did you guys lock the door too?!" "Uhh... were not done yet give us another 30 minutes!" I said closing my eyes and cringing. "Ok. Hurry up 'cause you guys are coming with us for dinner right? You better be!" someone yelled outside of the door. I looked at Anthony and he seemed really annoyed. "Ok fine! Now shut the fuck up so we can film" Anthony yelled angrily. I giggled at Anthony's annoyance and hopped off his lap. He grabbed my hand and looked at me with sadness. "We can finish later Ant," I said. "ok," he said before giving me a peck on my lips. We quickly shot a gametime with smosh and ate dinner with our friends. We left early from the restaurant and we are driving home. Still don't think I'm ready for this.

Anthony.

Ian and I are driving to Ian's home, I'm so ready for tonight. I want Ian so bad right now. I love Ian so much. He's my soul mate and he gets me. "Hey Ian." "What?" He answered. "I can't believe we're finally together, I feel so happy now. I haven't been this happy since high school." I said smiling at Ian who was blushing and trying to focus on the road. "Me too." He said and grabbed my hand.

*SEXY TIME SKIP*

Ian.

We arrive at my house and Anthony was pulling me by my wrist to my room. I'm not ready. I feel uneasy entering my room. Anthony guided me too the bed. "You're so hot Ian," he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck. He slowly made himself on top of me. I brush his hair out of his eyes as he passionately kisses me. He starts unbuttoning my pants. God we are doing this. He slides my jeans to my knees and grabs my crotch. My erection right now is probably rock hard, but I stop Anthony. "Anthony." I say in a moan because of the pleasure. "Anthony, Anthony stop." I say with more sternness. He stops when I repeat myself. "What babe?" He replies with concern and sits up. "Don't you think we're going a little fast," I say looking into his eyes. I can tell he's disappointed. "I don't know,
I guess if you think so I'll stop" he says softly "I would never make you do something you wouldn't like." He rubs my arm and then says "how 'bout we both get rid of our boners and meet in the living room, watch a movie and cuddle the night away." He kisses my cheek and leaves to go to the bathroom. I feel bad that I couldn't satisfy Anthony. He's so understanding... He deserves better than me. I get rid of my erection and sit next to Anthony on the couch, who is looking for a movie on Netflix. I hug him and snuggle my face in the crook of his neck and whisper "Thanks for understanding." I'm glad I'm not just your sex toy, I add in my head and snuggle closer to Anthony. "Mhm" he sighs and kisses my forehead. "Thanks for being my Ian"

A.N. Smut lvl 3... Something bad may or may not happen soon... JUSS SAYINNNN! Sorry if my writing sucks, I usually just quickly read over it 1 time, making sure that things make somewhat sense. BUT ARENT EAN AN ANTONI AHDORABOWL!!! So no one is probably reading this A.N. But if you are, how are you today? I actually wanna know O_O

Thanks for reading btw!!!!