A Knock

A.N.High Sexual Content, but I have warnings before the smut begins.

Ian.

I waited patiently with the phone on speaker as I closed the blinds and locked all the windows. Although I was on the 5th floor, I still locked the windows out of paranoia. Anthony stayed on the phone saying things like "everything is gonna be ok" and "I reported the video already". I watched the video and it was fucked up and gave me a sick feeling in my gut.

In mid thought, I hear Anthony say "open the door, I'm here." I open the door and hug him tightly. I smack my lips onto his. He pulls away and sets down pip's carrier as I lock the door. "I'm sure that they're just kids that want attention, we shouldn't be such pussies." Anthony says as he sits on the couch. "Yea... I guess. But you still aren't leaving this house until we get a call from their parents or something." I say lunging myself on the couch with him. We both laugh and snuggle under a blanket while watching t.v. Anthony starts to doze off and I go to sleep after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anthony and I are in a white room with a bed and lube. We look at eachother, laughing and he starts to kiss me passionately. He slowly makes his way to my crotch and grabs it. I moan loudly out of pleasure. He slowly takes off my pants and boxers. He smacks his mouth on my erection. I moan uncontrollably and he whispers "you like that Ian... Ian... Ian??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to Anthony shaking me. "Ian wake up!" He whispers to me. "What?" I say half asleep. "You were moaning in your sleep" he chuckles. "It's 11:00 get up bitch." He says smiling looking down at my morning wood. I blush. "Its ok I've had dreams about you to Ian." He says laughing his ass off. I laugh with him. "Im just gonna go get rid of this then" I mumble still blushing. "I can help you Ian" he says smiling at me. "Ok" I smile back.

(Skip if u no like smut ;3)

He walks over to me not breaking our stare and pulls down my pants. He keeps staring at me as he kisses the inside of my thighs. I give out a small moan, almost a hum. Anthony smiles at my moan and yanks down my boxers. He slowly starts jerking my cock. I let out another moan, not being able to control the noises that come out of me. "Faster, Anthony" I spit out looking down into his eyes. He stops and puts his tongue on my tip. He circles his tongue around and pulls me in. Wow... Anthony seems like he's done this before. I'm almost at my climax and Anthony pulls out. "Cum on my face" he says looking straight into my eyes. Wow Anthony is into some dirty shit, but I guess whatever he wants. I laugh internally and jerk my self off onto Anthony's face. I return the favor after and I swallow. After we're done we lay on the hard wood floor, that seems so comfy.

(End of smut)

I still was surprised he was into such dirty stuff, but ok. "Hey man, I didn't know you were in such weird stuff" I whisper to him. "Hahaha, I used to be an emo kid remember." He says laughing and kisses my cheek. "Oh..." I say blushing. "What, did you not like it cause I can st-" he starts before I cut him off "No... I like this side of you" I mumble blushing. "Ohh.. I thought you hated emo Anthony" he says sitting up and looking at me. "No. I just liked to tease you. You make fun of my bowl hair too." I laugh as I sit up also. "But I like your short hair too. It make you look older in a good way" I add and his cheeks become red like they used to in 2012. I smile at him and get up to go to the bathroom to take a shower. It's 7:00 and Anthony is making dinner. I'm ok with his vegan lifestyle choice, but I'm not vegan myself. "I need almond milk. I'll be right back" he says as he takes his keys off the counter. "NO ANTHONY! I SAID NO LEAVING THIS HOUSE, ESPECIALLY AT 7 PM!" I yell from my bed. "I'll just be a few minutes, I doubt anything will happen." He says. I don't respond and he opens the door. "Be right back. Love you!" He yells and I say nothing because I'm stubborn. "I said I love you Ian!" He yells again. "I love you too" I say still mad at him for not listening to me. He closes the door and I watch him get into his car from my window.

I clean up my apartment and I hear a knock on the door that makes me throw a pan. I hear Anthony's voice "It's me Ian." Relief falls through my body and I open the door. I see Anthony in a head lock and his legs and arms tied up. There are the kids from the video behind him. One of them has a camera. Anthony manages to slip out "Run!" Out of instinct I run past the teens and practically jump down the stairs. I feel something shoot me in my arm. Last thing I hear is "Thats what you get smosh" before I blackout.

A.N. OMG 200+ reads wtf!!! Thank you!!! And 20 votes... Finally someone votes lol jk I love you all!!!!! Which POV do you like better, Ian's or Anthony's?????

Btw, you're looking hot today, like DANNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!