Hospital and 50 years later

A lot of time skips btw

Ian.

I wake up in a hospital bed and I see Anthony in another bed next to me. He's either half awake or in deep thought. I don't bother to say anything to him because I'm to weak to speak. My arm and ass hurts like a mother and I start recall what happened last time I was conscious. Why had the police taken so long to save us... My eyes slowly flutter closed and I fall into a light slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stop! Stop! I yell as I'm being raped by some person behind me.Then I notice it's Anthony when he screams out "NO! YOU USELESS SEX TOY." Those word punch me in the stomach making me gasp for air. This is my worst fear. To be only Anthony's sex toy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to see Anthony still beside me in his hospital bed and several tubes in my body. My heart rate monitor begins to slow down and I manage to spit out "Anthony?" He shuffles in his bed and lovingly says "what blue ey-," but I cut him off. "What happened? Are they under arrest? Are we safe?" I start to panic. "Don't worry Ian, The cops came in a couple of hours ago and they said they've been transferred them to Austin, Texas, where they live to be tried in court, and we're safe now. They didn't get there quick enough because the location they found on my phone was wrong." there's a minute of silence. "Everything is going to be ok Ian, I promise..." He says smiling at me. I smile back but It quickly fades as I remember my dream. "What's wrong?" He whispers with concern. "It was just a stupid dream." I laugh. "So, when are we gonna leave this place anyway." "The doctor said 1 week," he answers while brushing a hand through his black hair. "Where was I during all of this!" I playfully yell. "You were passed out, sleepy head," he chuckles. "oh..... So what are we going to do about smosh," "They probably already know what happened because it's literally all over the news," he responds slightly annoyed by the media. I laugh at his annoyance. "I love you Anthony" I whisper, smiling. "I love you too," he responds blowing me a kiss.

~HOSPITAL TIME SKIP 3 months later~

Anthony.

"Hi guys! So Ian and I have a really big surprise, so you might want to sit down" I say and look at Ian. "Yea, so Anthony and I have been a "thing" for about a Half of a year now and so yea... Deal with it bitch!" Ian says. "So if you're a homophobic freak, fuck off!" I chuckle into the camera. "But this is no normal coming out video, we have a ianthony montage for the ladies and we'll add a couple of hot lady clips in for the guys." Ian says. "Yea, so I hope you are ok with this because I'm not letting Ian go!" I yell before I smack my lips on Ian's soft ones. The kiss becomes a little to passionate and I pull away knowing that people are watching us. "Woaw" I whisper trying,to catch my breath. "Well ok, someone is horny. Role the clip," Ian quickly says laughing.

~50 years later~

Ian.

I lay next to Anthony's gravestone looking at the sky. "I miss you Anthony," I whisper aloud. It's been a year since Anthony died. Our YouTube channel is now run by a 3rd generation of a "smosh" and Anthony and I are overly successful, with a 180 million empire. Of course it's just me, today, but soon I'll be with Anthony again. "We'll be together soon." I say loudly before putting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger.

I'm in a large cloudy landscape with scattered people everywhere, but there's a familiar young man sitting in the corner. "Anthony?" I walk over. "Ian?" A young 28 year old Anthony turns around. I smile and he hugs me tightly. "2014 was my favorite year" He whispers in my ear. I let out a tear of pure happiness as I hug him back tightly. "Mine too, mine too"

A.N. You're fucking welcome....

I love you and thanks for reading this piece of crap, this was my first actual story and I think it was pretty bad, but I suck at life, so what do you expect

You are fucking beautiful... I just wanna marry you O___O