Oh Yea, That one Video

A.N. Short chapter

Narrator POV.

Ian and Anthony stayed at Ian's moms house for Christmas Eve and Anthony left to his Dad's house for Christmas. While together, they stayed in Ian's room and played video games. So now Ian is in his apartment and Anthony is in his. They had a fun New Years, if you know what I mean, And Ianthony has been together for about 1 & 1/2 months.

Anthony.

I'm in my apartment typing up a script on the computer, I remember the video that was posted a couple of weeks ago. Ian and I never talked about it. It was a hate video that got really graphic and our fans seemed very worried about us. I guess we got caught up in the Christmas spirit and forgot about it. I open another Internet tab and type in the video's name, "We kill Smosh". It has 2,000 views and 1,000 dislikes. I sigh in relief that at least it wasn't 1 mil. Views and 100k likes. I report the video and ignore it. I continue typing the script and 30 minutes later people are tweeting me another link. This time I actually watch the video.
------
the group of 4 kids are in an enclosed concrete room, perhaps their garage or basement.

Person 1: SO WE JUST SAW THAT SMOSH DELETED OUR VIDEO! THOSE GAY FAGS COULDN'T ACCEPT THAT THERE USELESS AND THEY NEED TO DIE!

Person 2: Yup! So we're coming out with another video in a week... You guys are going to like it

Person 3: *brings out a knife* watch out!

Person 4: you guys don't know what you're in for, Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla!

The tap cuts with a blood dripping special effect over a video of us walking on the street, which wasn't filmed by smosh.

------

Ok that was just fucked up... I call Ian. "Hey" he answers, giving me a weird feeling of relief. "Ian, can I'm coming over in like 20 minutes. Lock your doors, I think some creeps online are stalking us. You should actually stay on the phone with me until I get there." I say quickly, getting my keys. "Can you explain what the fuck is going on and how you know this?" He says obviously scared. "Just check Twitter. Everything is going to be ok Ian, I love you." For some reason this whole situation isn't giving me a innocent vibe. This video isn't any other hate video. The fact that they had tape of us walking together, just walking was a bit creepy...

A.N. AS I WAS READING THIS BOOK AGAIN I NOTICED I NEVER CLEARED UP THE VIDEO THAT HE FOUND ON TWITTER THING, WELL IT WAS A HATE VIDEO THAT SHOWED WEIRD CREEPY STUFF! This video doesn't actually exist (at least I hope not)

I love you to death btw... ;) sorry about the whole wtf happened with the video and confusion thingy