Late wake up

Ian.

I notice that I have my head on Anthony's lap and Anthony is still sleeping above me with his head rested on his hand. I scramble my phone and check the time. "Fuck 9:00!" I say aloud, still half asleep. I lift my head from his lap. We have to go meet with the SMOSH games guys to film gamebang at 11:00. Anthony shifts. He's so cute. "ANTHONY! GET YOUR FAT ASS UP. IT'S 9:00" He quickly opens his eyes. "WHAT?! Did we really sleep that fucking much!" "And I slept over on accident. I guess we smashed to hard." I chuckled. "How are you going to make it to your house to get clothes, shower and then drive another hour to the SG HQ?" Anthony said worriedly. "Uhhhhh... Can I take a shower here?" I asked and then Anthony paused and opened his mouth then closes it like he was about to say something.

Anthony.

"Uhhhhh... Can I take a shower here?" Ian said and I blanked out. I was going to answer sure, but I had a better idea that would either creep him out or solve his problem. "What time is it?" I asked. "9:15" "So we have 45 minutes to get ready?" "Yup" he said sighing. "We might have to take a shower together" I said hesitantly.

Ian and I have taken showers together before because of science camp and having one hotel with one bathroom, but we always had girlfriends at the time and 11th grade was weird for me and Ian... We liked to experiment things, but only trusted each other. Haha...

But Ian finally answered really casually "ok" but he is blushing. "Ok" I answered back awkwardly. I could feel my cheeks turning red too.

WOOOOO! I SUCK AT WRITING! Thanks for reading... I kinda left a cliffhanger... Not really but WOOOO SHOWER TIME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!