Where Am I

Anthony.

I hear Ian scream in pain. I wince and my heart is beating a million times per second, but slows down a bit when they bring back Ian in their arms. He's knocked out, but breathing. Tears rush down my face at sight of Ian's limp body. I try screaming, but to no avail, it comes out as angry mumbles. The four teens laugh at my distress. The group contains 3 girls and a guy. 2 of the girls are blonde, the other girl has red hair, and the guy has black hair. They all seem to be "white". Neither do they look like trouble makers. No piercings, bad language on their shirts, or teased emo hair. The red head speaks up "Someone give Anthony the drug and take them to the car!" Before I knew it I was shot with a needle in my arm and everything became black.

I wake up in a dimly lighted concrete room. I look up to see Ian looking down, crying. I try struggling to get free, but my hands and feet are tied to the chair and so is Ian's. "Ian," I whisper thinking our conversation is being listened to. "Anthony?" He says as he looks up. "Anthony! You're alive! I love you so fucking much and-," he says quickly, but I cut him off. "I love you to, but calm down. We're getting out of here ok. Keep your voice down please," I whisper to him smiling. Ian does horrible under pressure. "Ok, but they left... It's 12 something p.m." Ian whispers. "They're at school. I've tried everything to get out of this chair and nothing is working." "Maybe I still have my phone in my pocket." I say while circulating my butt on the chair. "I might be able to butt dial someone." Ian sits there quietly, waiting for a ring. RING RING RING... We both gasp and hold our breathes until someone picks up. "Hello?" It's Kalel. "KALEL! WE HAVE BEEN ABDUCTED BY SOME PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET WITH THE SCREEN NAME OF SMOSHHATERSFOREVER! WE DONT KNOW WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE! HELP PLEASE!" I scream. "What? Anthony, I can barley hear you." She says. "WE NEED HELP! CALL THE POLICE!" I scream again, but even louder. "Are you ok?" She says. "I'm calling the cops right now on another line! Stay with me on this line..." She frantically responds. I start crying, out of happiness and Ian cries because of me. "I just wanna say, although I have been a bitch to you Anthony, I love you as a used to be fiancé and as a friend..." She sobs then pauses. "If you die, I'll take care of everything, smosh, Pip, Daisy, and everything!" She says balling into the phone. After she says that we get transferred to dispatch. "Hello, Can you tell me where you are currently?" The dispatcher says. "No, Ian do you know?" he shakes his head and responds "We're in a forest, look out that tiny window!" "We got your location by tracking your phone to the scene. The cops are on the way, stay on the line with me until the last officers have arrived." The dispatcher says. There's a few minutes of just sobbing and I break it by saying "I love you Ian!" "I would cuddle you right now if I could." He says as tears run down my face and his also. I look around to see a video camera in the corner of the room. Why are there video cameras here... "What is with the video cameras?" I ask Ian. "Funny you would ask that!" A voice says as someone walks down the stairs that lead to this concrete room. Four teens walk down the stairs. One with a bucket of water, two with knives, and the last one with a tripod and camera. "What the hell" Ian and I say in unison. I hear the phone in my pocket disconnect from the call.

A.N. 250+ reads! Wtf guys! I love you guys to death! Like I would hug and suck all your dicks! (You can thank shane Dawson for making me a perv btw ^-^) Jk jk, Shane is a good influence ;). Anyways I will update when this gets 10 reads :p

Oh almost forgot, your face can brighten up any bad situation, just saying. That's how beautiful you are :D