Showertime and Gamebang

(A.N.Longer chapter!! Still not super long tho... No one is reading this but me :D)

Ian.

Anthony left the room to get me spare clothes and start the shower. I was still blushing, but I pulled it off pretty well that I didn't care that I was taking a shower with him. Even though we've done this before, I think both Anthony and I have seen each other differently these pass months. I have a feeling that Anthony may like m-

"IAN ITS READY HURRY OR WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Anthony yelled and made me jump out of my deep train of thought. "OK" I yelled back... I wasn't sure If I was ready for this.

I walk into the bathroom and see Anthony already taking his clothes off. I start blushing. "Your stuff is right there" he said while unbuttoning his pants. "Ok and thanks by the way!" I added trying to lighten the awkward mood. He nodded and I started to take off my clothes too. I waited for Anthony to take off his underwear first and step into the shower I followed after. Anthony started laughing as we both entered the warm water. Probably because we were in the most fucking gay situation in the whole world. This shower was meant to fit 1 adult not 2 gay and possibly gay or straight full grown men. I don't know why I added our sexual orientation, maybe it's just running through my mind right now.

Anthony.

Ian was in front of me and I tried not to look at his cock, but I couldn't resist. He was actually pretty big, still not bigger than me but I thought he was going to be average or below average. I could tell Ian was staring at mine to. I reached over Ian's head to get the bottle of conditioner when I ran my penis into his butt on accident. It didn't like actually go between his butt, but I did tap him. Rapidly my cheeks start burning and I whisper "sorry" and cringe. Ian freezes and turns around. "Anthony, this is the weirdest place and time to ask you this but...

Ian.

"Anthony, this is the weirdest place and time to ask you this but do you have any feelings for me?" I ask.
WTF IAN WHY DID YOU JUST SAY THAT AND AT THIS PLACE GOD MAN IM SO DUMB SOMETIMES. God he just tapped your butt with his 9 inch penis in a shower (I'm guessing on accident) and you ask do you have feelings about me! Fuck I'm stupid.

Anthony hesitates to answer but surprisingly says "Ian I don't want this to ruin our friendship, but yea... I do have feelings for you" I get taken back by the response because I was 100% sure that Anthony was going to say wtf you fag! No! I finally answer "oh 'cause I have feelings for you too Anthony" We both laugh awkwardly and look into each others eyes while blushing, waiting for something to happen like in the movies but finally Anthony says "maybe we should go get some clothes on and talk about this later" We both laugh awkwardly again and get out of the shower, get dressed and get into Anthony's car to go film. It's silent for about 10 minutes of the drive and then I break the silence by saying "So what does this mean" "I don't know, do you-" I cut him off by saying "Anthony I just want to know when you started liking me and why you never told me." Anthony didn't respond until like 3 minutes later. "When I moved with Kalel, I started to miss you... I then started to care how I looked when I saw you and I always get this warm tingly feeling when I'm around you." He said smiling and blushing. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked "Because I didn't know you liked me back." He answered "So does this mean we're together?" I said giggling. "If you want to be." He said while smirking back at me. The smirk that the fangirls went crazy for. "Cool." I replied with a dorky smile.

***SEXY TIME SKIP***

Anthony.

We arrived at the Smosh games HQ. Before we entered the building I told Ian "Should we tell her them about us?" Ian looked at me then back down. "No, we shouldn't tell anyone just yet because we just got together and all" he said looking down at his shoes. He added "I'm just scared about what people are gonna say..." "It's ok Ian, we'll talk about it at home. And remember I'm here to protect you from dumb ass homophobic dicks" I said while I grabbed his hand. "I love you." Ian said blushing and pulled me in for a tight hug. "I love you too." I said kissing his head.

Ian.

We walked into the gaming room. "ABOUT TIME!" Mari yelled as we walked into the room. "Sorry" Anthony and I said in unison. "We're playing the new super smash bros today. Is that ok with you guys?" Joshua (️Jovenshire) asked "Yea." Anthony answered. "Ok let's go to filming then."

We started filming and playing. It was a normal gamebang, 4 rounds, lots of yelling, and an embarrassing punishment at the end. While filming Anthony kept looking at me and sensually smiling at me. I knew Anthony had something planned for me when we get home. It freaked me out because I'm still a virgin...

A.N. I kinda suck at writing guys! So I'm sorry D: but Oooo Ian is a Virgin, God forbid oooooooooo. Hahaha but maybe some sexy time next chapter!!! The smut lvl will be at a 5 maybe, or 4. We're taking it slow XD

OH AND I WANTED TO SAY........ YOU GUYS ARE CUTE...