Chapter 5

Arthur pulled out a flask from his satchel started to drink from it. After a few seconds he offered to the flask y/n to drink. Thinking it was water y/n took a gulp of what was in the flask. It was alcohol. "W-woah easy there princess"Arthur said a little surprised at her actions.

"That's not water...that's not water"y/n said with an amount of disgust on her face as she shook her head while giving the flask back to Arthur. "No it's not it's whiskey"Arthur said with a chuckle at the woman's foolish actions as he took back the flask and took a sip of it. "Welp I guess I'll be drunk soon"y/n said disappointed with herself and Arthur just scoffed. "Wasn't on my to do list for today but"y/n said then shrugged her shoulder in a 'whatever' matter. "Anyway... I heard a few days ago you got into a bar fight in valentine" y/n said with curiosity.

"Oh yeah...bill started the whole damn thing some guy called me a pretty boah and I beat the shit out of the man... I almost killed him too" Arthur said explaining to the woman beside him with a heavy sigh. "So I've heard"y/n said with a hum. "Pffft pretty boah"Arthur said to himself In a whisper but y/n heard. "You know what I kinda agree with that man you beat up"y/n said with a sly smirk on her face. "What are you blabberin about woman"Arthur said a bit confused.

"About callin you a pretty boy I agree you are a pretty boy Arthur"y/n said nudging Arthur's shoulder with the same sly smirk. Arthur chuckled before replying to her comment. "Now y/n I'ma lot of things b-but I ani't no pretty boah". "Hmmm........yeah I guess your right I wouldn't use the word pretty to describe you". "Than in what words would you describe me as y/n" Arthur said looking at the woman.

"I would describe you as........hmm... a handsome and strong man"y/n said now in a flirty tone. Arthur's checks slightly turned a pink tone and he looked at her squinting his eyes. "What?"y/n said acting innocent. "What are you planning in that van der linde head'a yours"Arthur said with a grin. "I have no idea what your talking about Morgan "y/n said acting innocent again but with a smirk on her face that gave away the fact that she did have something on her mind.

"Oh please....I see the same mischievous look in your eyes Dutch has when he's planin to rob a train or something"Arthur said leanin In to her with a shit-eating grin on his face. Y/n was surprised and blushed at his actions but then pulled herself together. "What I'm 'plannin' has none of your concern Arthur"y/n said pushing Arthur's face away with her hand. "I'm sure it doesn't"Arthur said with a sarcasm in his voice. Suddenly a wave of tiredness washed over y/n and she then realize how tired she really was and let out a yawn.

"Alright Arthur I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed now ok"y/n said booping Arthur's nose before standing up. Arthur smiled then said "ok sweetheart". Y/n blushed at the nickname and smiled to herself as she walked into the small tent. "Goodnight y/n"Arthur yelled from outside y/n's tent. "Goodnight Arthur"y/n replied.

Y/n laid in the sleeping bag on the floor wondering why she couldn't take her mind off of Arthur but she soon ignored it and went to sleep.she was gonna have to ask about that to the girls when she gets back to camp.

Posted:may 31,2020