Chapter 15

Arthur was just outside the general store drawing in his journal as he leaded on the walk of the store. Jack was sitting on the bench next to Arthur while he ate his chocolate bar and patted blizz which was sitting in the little boys lap. With full curiosity jack ask "what are you doing uncle Arthur?"to the older male next to him. "Um I drawing jack"Arthur said still focusing on his art erasing if needed. "Drawing who uncle Arthur?"jack asked tilting his head a little.

Arthur thought about telling him who and decided 'eh why not'. "I'm drawing your cousin y/n"Arthur said tilting the book slightly towards jack so he can see. Jack looked at the book in awe as he saw the drawing of his beloved 'cousin'. "Wow uncle Arthur that looks just like her she'll love it when you show it to her"jack said cheerfully. "Oh jack I-I'm not planning on showing her this"Arthur said to the small child with a nervous chuckle.

"Why though she'll love it"jack said as he put his little hands up in the air making the little dog in his lap lift up it head and the place it back down on jacks lap. "No i-i just.... you'll understand when your older boah"Arthur said going back to his drawing. "Oh ok uncle Arthur"jack said. Silence then washed over the two different aged boys as Arthur continued drawing. What jack said next really surprised Arthur though.

"Why are you ignoring y/n uncle Arthur?"jack asked confused written all over the boys face. "W-What"Arthur asked now looking at the boy on the bench with surprise. "Why are you ignoring y/n....I-i heard mommy and the other girls in camp talking with y/n that you keep ignoring her whenever she try's to talk to you"jack asked repeating his question from before. "Oh well umm I-I'm not ignoring her jack I'm just clearing my head is all "Arthur explained to the young boy. "Oh ok....but she sounds like she really misses you uncle Arthur"jack says brows frowning.

"Who y/n?" Arthur asked a little surprised that the girl even cared for him. "Yeah"jack said nodding his. Silence again came back and Arthur thought about what jack said and how you must of felt when he started to 'clear is head'. "Uncle Arthur can I ask you a question"jack said breaking his train of thought. "Go ahead boah"Arthur said back to jack.

"Where do baby's come from"jack asked while thinking about his own question. "O-ok jack why don't we go pick out flowers for your mom and y/n Huh how does that sound!" Arthur said quickly changing the subject and pushing jack off of the bench and walking him to a patch of flowers while blizz followed barking happily. "Ok uncle Arthur"jack said shrug off the fact he saw sweat drip from Arthur's forehead as he asked that question.

(Time skip)

Arthur and jack were picking flowers both for different reasons. Arthur was picking flowers so that he can give them to y/n when he try's to explain to her why he was ignoring her for the past week or so and jack was picking flowers because well he just wanted to impress his mother with a flower crown. Arthur knew that y/n's favorite flowers where f/f (favorite flower)so those are one's that he was trying to find the most. He wanted to apologize to y/n when he got back and possibly start a relationship with the woman. He knew that they both liked each other so Arthur had a bit of hope that you would be willing to start a relationship with him as well but there was a voice in the back of his head that kept on telling him to stop and that it wasn't worth it because she'll leave you just like Mary.

Arthur's didn't listen to that voice for the first time in a long time because if what jack told him was true he would have a chance of happiness with y/n. The man hade hope.