Chapter 13

"I kissed him and now he-"y/n tried to explain to the two woman in front of her but then got cut off. "Woah,woah,woah hold on love dove roll back on the love bus for a minute ..."Abigail said to y/n. The two girls took at deep breath before speaking and said "you KISSED him!!"with excitement for the girl in front of them. "Y-Yeah I-"y/n tried to continue that sentence but got cut off by the two in front of her. "Wait,wait,wait so this was like an actual kiss or Like a flimsy kiss like a-"Sadie said trying to get a understanding of what type of kiss it was.

"Yes it was an actual kiss but after he-"y/n said Trying to speak again but got cut of again. "Did he kiss back"Abigail said a little worried for the answer she was gonna get. "Look can you two please let me speak"y/n said now frustrated now. "Oh sorry y/n"Abigail said. "Yeah..We kinda bombed you with questions didn't we"Sadie said.

"Oh it's ok guys but look anyways so as I was saying yes I kiss him and he kissed back but after he just ignored me"y/n explained. Silence washed over the three as they tried to think of why Arthur would do that. "Maybe he doesn't have the same feelings for you"Sadie said nervously. "No Arthur wouldn't just kiss anyone back if he didn't have feelings for the woman"Abigail said.

Silence washed over the three again as they all thinked.  "Maybe we should tell the other girls about this maybe they can help"Sadie suggested and Abigail nodded in agreement. "No,no I ani't Any more people then you two"y/n said.

(Time skip)

"Wait so let me get this straight y/n kissed Arthur and Arthur kissed back and now he's just ignoring you and he won't even talk to you"tilly asked trying to understand the situation. Abigail,y/n and Sadie just nodded to justify that what tilly was saying was correct. "But Why would he do that though that's not like Arthur he wouldn't just play with a girls emotions like that"kearn said confused. "Exactly that's what we're trying to figure out"Sadie said back.

"What if he's just scared?"Mary Beth said make all the other 5 girls look at her with confused expectations. "Come on you know Arthur's been in other relationships that didn't quite end well at least for him"Mary Beth continue. Everyone let out a silent 'oh' as they understood what Mary Beth was saying. "If Arthur really has feelings for you y/n  Just give him space and some time y/n he'll come around soon don't worry"Mary Beth said. "Thanks Mary" y/n said. Mary Beth gave y/n a smile with a thumbs up with a small giggle.

"Mommy,mommy"jack said come up and going over to Abigail. "Hey jack"abigail said picking him up and walking away. Then the rest of us heard grimshaw call all our names and to get back to work.we all sighed and went back to work like Miss grimshaw said.

Hope u like