Chapter 12

It's been a week since the kiss happened between Arthur and I. Every time I try to talk to him he either leave or makes awkward conversation. I just hope that i didn't ruin our friendship because of my stupid actions. I honestly don't know why I kissed him but I guess Sadie and Abigail were right about being head over heels for Arthur. Dad was overprotective (as usual) when he saw me and Arthur kiss but then he just shrugged it off as if it were nothing.

It definitely surprised me that he just shrugged it off. that was a first but then again I'm not complaining. I just hope Arthur's not mad with my actions and that Arthur and I are ok in our friendship. Maybe if I talk about this with Sadie and Abigail I can get some advice they were kinda a big help last time....yeah maybe that's a good idea.

I was doing some chores around the camp waiting for Sadie to get back from a mission she was doing so that I can talk to both Abigail and Sadie at the same time. I see Sadie pull up and hitch her horse. I put down the things I were carrying and walk over to Sadie. "Hey Sadie"I say give her a warm smile. "Hey girly"Sadie said walking over to me and giving me a hug.

"Umm can I speak with you Sadie...Um privately"I said to her pulling away from her hug. "Oh is it that time of the month again"Sadie said frowning her brows. "What no..I just need to talk to you and Abigail about something"I said a little confused at the beginning of my sentence. Sadie looked at me squinting her eyes trying to figure out what I needed to talk to her about. Her eyes then suddenly widened as she said "ohhhh is this about the crush on.... A.M (Arthur Morgan)".

"Shhh yes and the crush part kinda became more than just a crush"I said frowning my brows at her. Sadie gasps and her eyes filled with excitement . "You told him about your feelings"she whisper/yelled back to me. "Yeah...well not really....kinda"y/n said back. "What-what do you mean kinda it's a yes or no question it can't be that hard to answer"Sadie whisper back confused.

"Why are we whispering"Abigail said getting in the middle of us while whispering too. "Y/n told Arthur her feelings"Sadie said to Abigail and there faces both filled with excitement. "Really!!"Abigail said looking at me."shhhhhhhhh well no not really I-"y/n tryied to explain but got cut off by Sadie's words. "Oh yeah y/n says she 'kinda' told him her feelings".

"Wha- kinda that doesn't make sense you either tell him or you don't it's that simple"Abigail said as Sadie nodded. "Hm-hm That's What I said"Sadie said to Abigail. I sighed and then said "look can we please go over to the more quieter part of the camp to discuss this because we're like in the middle of the fuckin camp" y/n said pointing in the direction of the more quieter part of the camp. "Fine"the girls both said at the same time and started to walk towards the direction where y/n pointed. "Thank you"y/n said with a heavy sigh.

Thanks for the support on this book •u• hope u still like it
Sorry it took a little while to update tho 😐