Chapter 16

Arthur road into camp and hitched midnight by the hitching posts. He helped jack down and as soon as jack was on the floor he put blizz on the floor and ran to his mother. Arthur then looked over at y/n's tent and he suddenly got real nervous. Arthur looked to the floor and then saw blizz sitting there with his head Tilted looking up at Arthur giving him the puppy eyes. Blizz nugged Arthur's leg trying to push him towards y/n's tent in an attempt to motivation him.

"Ok,ok I was gonna do it blizz can you not rush me please"Arthur said with a chuckle. blizz barked at him as a responses. Arthur chuckle and kneeled down patting the dog. Arthur stood up straight and took a deep breath and walked over to y/n's tent (with blizz following) with confidence but as soon as he say her his confidence then faded. "Oh hey Arthur"y/n said with a smile. She was a little surprised to see him come talk to her instead of it being the other way around.

"Umm hi-hi y/n"Arthur said nervously as his voice went high the back to his normal voice. Blizz just growled and walked out of the tent not really wanting to see the embarrassment Arthur was going to make in the room. "A-Arthur are you ok?"y/n asked confused and concerned. "Yeah I'm ok umm do you wanna go for a walk"Arthur asked still very nervous. Y/n was confused with the males actions but she smiled at him and nodded while saying "Sure Arthur I would love that". Her smile kinda helped calm Arthur's nerves down a little.

Arthur and y/n where walking next to each other away from the noisy camp while comfortable silence washed over the two like a blanket. There hands would slightly bump into each other while they walked but they didn't really mind. Not at all. Arthur then cleared his throat and then searched in his satchel bag and pulled out the f/f he picked for her earlier. "Theses...are for you y/n"Arthur said going in front of her stoping her from walking as he handed the woman the flowers.

"A-Arthur how did you know....t-theses are my favorite "y/n said shocked and pleasantly surprised. "Let's just say I pay attention"Arthur said putting his hand on her shoulder and rubbing it lightly. "Arthur What's this for? You tryin to charm me into something"y/n asked raising her brow with a smirk. "No,no,no,no I'm not trying to charm you into anythin I-i just.........I like you...y/n...a lot actually and I know that I shouldn't have just ignored you it was wrong of me to do so ......but I-i was scared and I'm not anymore so I guess what I'm trying to say is that I-i....I want you y/n"Arthur said nervously rubbing the nape of his neck. Y/n was shocked and she stood there blushing as a soft smile formed her on lips.

"Obviously you don't have to like me back i just wanted you to-"Arthur said trying to explain but got cut off by y/n but not by her words by her actions. She warped her arms around Arthur's waist and buried her face in his chest. Arthur's body was stiff at first because he wasn't expecting that but then relaxed and he warped his arms around her smaller form while he rested his head on top of her's. Arthur kissed the top of her head making the woman smile into his chest. Y/n then moved her head up to look at Arthur. The two made eye contact and stared into each other's eyes deeply.

Y/n moved her hand and cupped Arthur's cheek feeling the stubble tickle her hand. Y/n lean up and stoped when there lips where just inches apart. She looked into his eyes asking for permission but instead Arthur just closed the gap himself. Arthur's hands found a place on y/n's waist and y/n's hands warped around Arthur's neck.The kiss was passionate and the two didn't stop until they were panting for air.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this Arthur"y/n said resting her head on Arthur's chest. "I honestly don't know why you would wait for me and not chase some other guy I mean I'm just an ugly sad outlaw"Arthur said. Y/n  picked up her head and looked Arthur in the eyes brows frowning. "Is that how you see yourself Arthur?"y/n asked a little hurt that he saw himself that way. Arthur didn't respond and only looked away with a sigh.

"Arthur look at me"y/n said holding both of his cheeks in her hands. Arthur look at with a brow raised. "Ok first of all you are not ugly......I don't know who told you that but you are not ugly ...your way past ugly ok like if you put the most attractive person you know in a contest next to you...you would win instantly"y/n said truthfully. "I highly doubt that"Arthur said with a scoff. "No it's true though"y/n said. "But what if the most attractive person I know is you"Arthur said kissing y/n's cheek.

Y/n stood there in Arthur's arms blushing "oh come on.....now your just saying lies to get out of this situation"y/n said. "No It's true though"Arthur said.

Hope you like
You know what I just noticed is that if Arthur and I were in a relationship we would just be going back and forth with compliments because I am insecure to 👉🏻👈🏻