Chapter 9

"Only a couple alright"Arthur said with a brow raised looking at both me and Lenny with a bottle in his hand. "Only a couple"Lenny and I said at the same time agreeing to Arthur's statement.we all clinked our glasses together and started drinking

We had to many and we were soon all drunk as fuck. Arthur had his arm wrapped around my shoulder while trying to kiss me playfully as I pushed away. Lenny just stood there laughing his ass off. " just one kiss plssss"Arthur said clearly drunk and slurring his words. "No Arthur
Stop"I said laughing at Arthur's drunken manners.

"Why won't u just let me love u"Arthur said fake crying. I gave him a look that said 'seriously' while raising one of my brows. "if I give u ONE kiss it has to be on cheek" said while poking his cheek then taking another sip of my alcohol. Arthur nodded and I started to lean in for a kiss to his cheek but then he moved his head making me accidentally pecking his lips. I blushed and cover my mouth with my hands while my eyes widened.

Arthur just looked at me with a smirk. "I SAID A KISS TO THE CHEEK ASSHOLE"I yelled while slapping his chest playfully. Arthur just laughed and I soon joined in. As the laughter died down I looked around and noticed Lenny was no where near. "Arthur do u know where Lenny went?"I asked looking back up at him.

Arthur looked around then shrugged. "Don't know where he went but we'll spilt up and met back here"Arthur said. I nodded in agreement and started our search for the Lenny. "LENNY!"Arthur and I yelled.

We found Lenny at the second floor.Lenny was trying to balance a cup on his head but it soon fell and the three of us all laughed. We started to drink more as the night went on. I was on the second floor watching Lenny dodge a bunch of hits from other people in the bar. I sigh as I watched and suddenly Arthur came up be side me.

"Y/n have you seen Lenny I lost him again"Arthur said his words slurring more then before. I nodded in the direction on the first floor were Lenny was. "Ah shit"Arthur said under his breath. I watch as Arthur walked down the stairs limping as he tried to stop the 'fight'.

"Leave the kid alone you god damn animals"Arthur said to the men that were throwing bottles at Lenny. "Who you think your talkin to"one of the men said back. "Nobody I'm talking to nobody"Arthur said threateningly. I scoffed and took a sip as I just watched. "What did you say"the man said turning around to look at Arthur. "What!?"Arthur said questioning the man in front of him.

"I said what did you say"the man repeated. Arthur then pushed the man while saying "Get lost buddy". "Shut up mister"one of the other men said. "Yeah shut your mouths mister"the other agreed. "Ohhhh fight?.....maybe possibly "I said to myself. I watched and They all soon started to line dance. "Ooorrrr maybe not?......huh"I said confused.

"Come on y/n join us"Arthur yelled from the first floor while line dancing. "Yeah y/n join us come on"Lenny agreed while line dancing as well. I looked at the bottle in my hands and then at the boys. "Fuck it" I shrugged and then gulped the bottle down. I walked down the stairs and joined them all in line dancing.

I was so drunk I couldn't even see properly.i was by the back door of the saloon waiting for Arthur to be done pissing so we can look for Lenny again. Arthur walked into the saloon yelling "LENNY". So i started doing the same. Arthur walked up to a woman and assumed that she was Lenny I pushed Arthur away from her with a apology.

Lenny put his hands on Arthur's shoulder and asked what he was doing. Arthur all the sudden slapped Lenny and Lenny slapped back making a slapping war. I just started cheering them on.

Lenny threw up outside and we all started to just laugh. Lawmen appeared and we all started to bucking it. Lenny had unfortunate luck and got caught but me and Arthur were able to escape.
We passed out in the forest right after though.