Chapter 7

"I-i don't know........I get this weird crushing, warm,fuzzy feeling in my stomach every time I see him now"y/n said to her best friends. Sadie and Abigail. "Well that's why they call it a crush now Sweetheart"Sadie said teasingly. Y/n had to have a moment to process what Sadie just said and then her eyes widened at the suddenly realization. "You've gone head over heels for that boy"Sadie said with a smirk.

"Sweet on him one might even say"Abigail said now teasing y/n along with Sadie. Sadie just hummed in agreement to what Abigail said. "W-What...no that can't be the case I've known Arthur my whole life and I've never acted like this...before "y/n said trying to make up a reason why that wouldn't be true while blushing. "Well your acting like this now"Abigail said with a brow rised. "Come on now y/n you can't deny it"Sadie said with a shit-eating grin.

Y/n huffed and then looked across the camp where Arthur was sitting drawing in his journal. A small formed on her face as she watched the man. She ended up looking at him for more then she planed until Sadie and Abigail said "see y/n your in love". Y/n took her attention away form Arthur and turned it towards the two girls in front of her. Y/n thought about what she was gonna say for a moment.

'Maybe I am in love' y/n thought. "Ok maybe I do have the smallest of crushes on Arthur but it's nothing more.....I think "y/n admitted in a whisper so that only the girls can hear.

"Oh  boy...I remember when I was like this with John"Abigail said with a sigh. "I remember when I was like this with my husband"Sadie said . "Starts off with Denying"Abigail said. "Then becomes something bigger"Sadie said adding on to what Abigail. Sadie and Abigail then sighed. " look y/n when the time feels right and when you feel comfortable just tell him how you feel ok"Abigail said giving her a warm smile.

Y/n looked over at Sadie and Sadie just nodded her head in approval at the advice Abigail just gave her. "And if he doesn't feel the same way?"y/n asked the two cocking an eyebrow while crossing her arms. "Then you just move on...listening y/n you ani't no coward and you ain't no damsel in distress ..ok...you are a lady of the van der linde gang you don't need no man.....the only man you need is your daddy and most of us here don't even got one of those"Sadie said trying to boost up your confidence and it worked. "Thanks girls"y/n said nodding with a smile at the two girls. "Anytime y/n"the Sadie and Abigail said at the same time. Y/n just wondering when she was going to tell Arthur her feels but she wasn't going to do it soon........or maybe she will.

Posted:June 4 ,2020
Sorry it short...