Chapter 6

"Cousin y/n"jack said running up to me as I dismounted icefall and hitched him up to the camps hitching posts. Jack hugged my leg. Jack was always excited to see me when I got back to the camp since I was his only so called 'cousin'. "Hey there little guy"I say with a chuckle as I ruffled jacks hair. Arthur chuckle at the fact that jack didn't even notice him beside y/n.

Arthur thought It was cute how family like you two where with each other. Jack look to the side at Arthur and said "sorry uncle Arthur I didn't see you"jack said with a nervous chuckle. "It's alright jack"Arthur said with a warm chuckle. "Oh yeah wait here y/n I made you something"jack said and before y/n could say 'ok' jack ran off somewhere in the camp getting the thing he made for you. Y/n let out a heavy sigh and Arthur laughed to himself.

Y/n looked at Arthur cocking an eyebrow at him. "What's so funny uncle Arthur"y/n said teasingly. Arthur just rolled his eyes with a soft scoff as he shook his head. "That boah likes you more than his own mama or anyone in this camp for that matter"Arthur said as he put his hands on his belt buckle while looking at you "Your probably right"y/n said with a soft smile on her face.

"I'm surprised he didn't notice you or the pup"y/n said pointing to Arthur then at blizz on the floor resting his head on Arthur's boot with a tired yawn. "Awwww that's cuteeeeee"y/n said as she saw the dogs small actions. Before Arthur could say anything jack came running back with y/n's gift. It was a flower crown made up of (favorite flowers) f/f. Jack handed y/n and there was a happy smile that played on y/n's face.

"Mama helped me make it she said theses where you're favorite flowers"jack said. "Thank you jack it's beautiful"y/n said as she put on the crown. "Your welcome y/n"jack said as he looked down and then just now saw the dog. "Is that puppy!"jack said loudly and excitedly getting the attention of others in the camp. Jack kneeled down and started patting blizz and blizz rolled over for some belly rubs.

"Yup his names blizz found him in the forest yesterday so I decided I was gonna go try to convince your ol' uncle Dutch if I can keep him"y/n explained. Some of the other gang members started huddling around the three of you seeing jack and the tiny dog on the ground while jack smiled. Everyone had to admit that the sight of jack happy with blizz was a cute sight. Everyone let out a 'awe' at the sight. Dutch had to push past the small crowd to get the middle.

"What's going on here"Dutch asked y/n with a small confused look. "Y/n brought home a puppy"jack answered the question for her. Dutch gave y/n a look while crossing his arms making y/n a little nervous at her fathers actions. "A puppy huh"Dutch said. "S-surprise"y/n said with a nervous chuckle.

Dutch sighed and said "did you steal or buy". "Actually none of the above i found him in the forest lost while looking for fire wood"y/n said. Dutch sighed and pinched the bring of his nose thinking in silence but y/n broke that silence with a question "Soooooooo can I keep him". "no"Dutch said certain with his answer. "Aww come on uncle Dutch me and y/n will promise to clean,feed,pick up it's poop and train it and anything else"jack said helping y/n out.

"Yeah your right jack we will.......so can we please keep him"y/n asked him once more making a puppy face. "N-no.......stop looking at me like that y/n don't give me that face"Dutch said starting to kinda give in to the puppy face. Jack walked over right beside y/n and did a puppy face too. "Please"y/n and jack said at the same time.arthur scoff to himself with a amused 'huh' as he watched the whole thing .

blizz understood what was happening. Before Dutch can speak he watched the tiny dog go in between y/n and jack and did a puppy face towards Dutch with a slightly tilted head and a sad weep. Dutch looked at the tree face and was starting to give in even more. He looked back at Hosea for help. Hosea only responded with "don't look at me Your gang, your daughter, your problem"and walked away doing whatever he was doing before this small mess.

Dutch sighed and paced back and forth and made his decision. "Fine"Dutch finally said.y/n and jack high fived each other. "But only if you promise to take care of that thing Alright you two"Dutch said. "Yes sir"the two said.

Dutch looked between the two in silence one last time before walking away to go to his tent. Everyone that was around them had gone to go back to there normal routines. "Well now..you two sure know how to convince someone"Arthur said to y/n and jack. Y/n smiled and before Arthur or y/n can say something Abigail called jack over. "Bye uncle Arthur bye y/n"jack said before running away to go to his ma.

"Bye jack"Arthur and y/n said at the same time.

Hope u like
Posted:June 2,2020