Chapter 1 ~ Enter: Naruto Uzumaki & (Y/N) Hiroka

A/N: I haven't given a full list of all the character I'm writing a romantic path for, but if you would like to see it, let me know and I'll have it up next chapter. Also, If you notice I don't have a character up you were looking forward to, pm me and we can negotiate. 

Features the events of episode one.

Warnings: Cursing, violence, vandalism, paragraphs aren't indented

______________________________

You watched disinterestedly as Iruka-sensei berated Naruto in front of the whole class. Once again the troublemaker ditched school to cause trouble within the village.

"Now listen, Naruto!" Sensei's arms were crossed as he glared down at the blond boy in front of him. "You failed the graduation test and the one before that. This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!"

"Hmph!" Naruto obstinately jerked his head away from Iruka, eyes squeezed shut and lips protruding in a pout.

A fury lit in sensei's eyes as he turned away dramatically. "We will have a retest on the Transformation Jutsu! Even those who already passed will take it!"

The whole class groaned. "Whaaaat?!

You understood their frustration, Naruto's irresponsibility irritated you as well, but the task was easy, and much of their griping was unnecessary.

Next to you, Shikamaru sighed heavily. "This is such a drag."

"Come on, line up!" Iruka called from the front.

Sakura went first. "Sakura Haruno. Here I go... Transform!"

It was a simple Jutsu to most, and Sakura accomplished it well. Sensei nodded. "Okay!"

A cloud of smoke billowed up around her and replaced the transformation with her true self. "I did it! Did you see that, Sasuke?"

"Next, Sasuke Uchiha."

"Hai." He stepped forward boredly. Without saying anything, he transformed into Iruka-sensei.

"O-okay."

Sasuke changed back and walked away.

"(Y/N) Hiroka."

You stepped forward and waited for Iruka to look up from his clipboard. Once he did, you transformed with ease.

"Thank you."

As you went back to your seat, you silently wished Naruto luck.

"Next, Naruto Uzumaki."

Behind him, Shikamaru muttered, "This is a real pain.

"And it's all your fault!" Ino chimed in.

"Like I care," Naruto took his hands out of his pockets. "Transform!"

You rolled your eyes as the cloud cleared. Of course he did something so vulgar.

Iruka-sensei gagged, a line of blood dripping down from his nose while his bulging eyes stared at the body of a naked woman. "Gah!"

Naruto cackled loudly as he transformed back and mockingly pointed a finger at his teacher. "How was it? I call it the 'Sexy Jutsu: Ninja Centerfold!'"